Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Greatest 'High' Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 17, 2013.

1. There is no reason to not see life for what it is. Everything has some sort of beauty in it, and to find that beauty should be the quest of one's life.

Tis is my signature now too.:D:hello:

2. Magnets how the fuck do they work

3. That shit trips me the fuck out when I'm blown x)
    I'm just stuck sitting there playing with them..

4. Yesterday I discovered how we can populate the moon. Or at least place stations in it. With bubble capsules. Just like sandy in spongebob.

5. How video games like FPS, that are online like any COD or the like are all based on reaction speeds and the high scores are all just ppl with the fastest reaction speeds.
    It was a bit more detailed when I was thinking about it but that was like a month ago so the thought is a bit faded.. ;)

6. How rich i would be If i could go back in time and invest in all the growing companies i know are going to be succefull