Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Funniest Story / Incident?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d50416, Feb 27, 2011.

1. i need a good laugh right about now, and nobody is posting in the http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/605734-once-i-so-high.html thread so ill try a new one...

- when me and my roommate were really baked one night we packed our final bong bowl, and take a few hits, he takes a massive bowl-clearing hit, and blew into the bong, spilling bong water on our carpet, i was laughing so fucking hard for about 15 minutes, i knew we were done at that point

also

- about the time of the 08 election, me and the same kid were watching Jon Stewart, talking about how each candidate's pros and cons... but were high, so the points we were making were really stupid.. and the Moment of Zen they do was a picture of our national debt clock/counter and how they had to add an extra number place because it surpassed a trillion :eek: we just stopped talking and started laughing at it, just thinking about how fucked we are