1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Stylez, Feb 5, 2003.

?

How young were you first time smokin?

1. 10 under (hope not)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 10-14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 15-19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 19-25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 25+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. How old where you the first time you smoked?
    If there is a poll like this around already, I apologize, im too stoned to look around through all these forums !

2. i think i was 17... but i'm not entirely sure :D

3. 13, but till i was 15 i only smoked maybe 2-3 times..

4. i was just about to turn 17.

5. I was 18, the summer after I graduated from high school. I was pretty much a goody-goody and I was watching the news with my new boyfriend and there was this thing about weed. I asked him if he had ever done it and Voila out of his pocket he produced a pipe and a bag o weed. I was scared at first but that was the beginning of one of the best summers of my life!

6. OMG, I got to vote. What's up with that? LOL!

I was almost 16 if not already when I was blessed with being introduced to MaryJane.

7. 15, wandered about it cos of all the stuff on the news about the debate on it. Came here, read shit, asked a friend to get me a little high, got high... wahey...

8. Just turned 17....sweetest summer of my life!

9. I was 12...in the 7th grade...I stole some from my stepdad

10. i was 16 man tenth grade

11. I was like 11, it was pritty damn young but I never started seriously smokin till about a year ago

12. As soon as I obtained that great corrupter of youth; my drivers liscense! 16 yrs.

13. just before I turned 16...........

but It was right before I turned 18 that I started smokin tha Shiznittle Bam Budz.

14. i was only 12, and i didnt get high the firts time, but then i smoke like 3 more times after that the next week and i finally got stoned! the best high i ever had was my first one. it was the best night of my life...

15. now isit the hormones to blame or college, or an increased freedom from authority figures? whichever, you cant help but feel liberated when u can spark up a J infront of your stodgey folks.

16 or 17, cant quite remember

Grasscity Deals Near You