Your first vape high???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by success, Jul 14, 2012.

1. I have never smoked from a vaporizer. my first time will be surely awesome. and i wont be smoking anything but the best weed with the vape. i cant wait if its anything like the first time i smoked out of a bong. how are your guys's stories :smoke: :bongin:

2. This one time i went over to a friends house. He has a small wooden box with a tube attached. After a few rips we went to Sonic's. I was soo high i couldn't order without laughing into the intercom and eventually gave up and went to 7-11. Good Times.

3. i felt more crisp, smooth and alert than i ever did smoking. Its like taking out a hint of sedation and adding in an extra dash of stimulation.

4. Its amazing I get higher Everytime

5. Used a vapor genie for the first time last night. the taste is amazing compared to smoking.

6. I've never even seen anyone use a vape over here

7. I've been vaporizing every night since Jan. but the first time was nuts, I took like 4 hits didn't feel high (only a few seconds went by) and I got impatient, took 6 more hits and KO. I was out. Realized after that I would get a great high if I just waited after the first 4. :)

8. I vaped and it was cool and all but something was missing..so i smoked and there it was.

9. Awesome. The weed tasted incredible, and then the actual high was one that was more clear-headed and aware than I had before. After vaping for a few days exclusively, I ripped my glass bowl and holy shit all I could taste was butane..

10. Incredible taste. Lousy high. Haven't vaped since

11. I get flared when I vape.

12. Got pretty high and it's taste a lot better but my tolerance was extremely high so I couldn't tell much of difference. The only time I got straight up ripped was when I ate crackers with cannabutter spread and then vaped and hour after eating. So I think it was the vape just kickstarted the edibles haha

13. Honestly I didn't notice a huge difference between the highs, but vaping is so much smoother than smoking and -far- less wasteful.

That alone makes vapes win for me.

14. I've never vaped

15. You haven't lived.

16. [quote name='"RobT123"']

You haven't lived.[/quote]

Lol I know I really want to soon

17. To me a vape high (like some have said) is very clean and more of a head high (this is my experiences). I enjoy vapping a lot I usually vape for most of my session and then right before I sleep I take a nice bubbler hit and that gives me a more body high and puts me to sleep. Perfect combo. I always wake up feeling fresher and my lungs NEVER hurt after a long night of vapping compared to a night of burning the herb. Plus I'm saving all the vapped weed for qwiso-hash.

1-luv and peace!

18. First time I was pretty drunk and the dude with the vape had reggies. But the second time was awesome, little different high and the taste is awesome

19. I bought a mflb when I first started toking. This was back in the day and I had a super low tolerance. After waiting for it to arrive I sat down with some no name DANK and just got super ripped from one trench and just enjoying how smooth and good it tasted.

20. nothing special