Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your first times high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 1, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    Something reminded me of how I use to pop my head in and out of my sliding window door so that I alternate between inside and outside, I just remember how I could notice the ambient noise change as it was amplified by around 500%.

Pop my head out, pop it back in I could clearly tell the otherwise subtle or non noticeable difference if you were sober, like I could tell outside noise from inside noise(Ambient noise mainly)like distinguishing a Concert from a quiet, dark room.

I'm sure other people have noticed this to, or other super natural hearing abilities. I once heard someone talking on their deck in my neighborhood at least 1,000 feet away.

Doesn't happen anymore but just remembering the days.

2. I'm much more aware of sounds and their subtleties when I'm super high. Only get super hearing as a fluke smoking something I'm not used to or having no tolerance.

was also quite aware of the contrast. Inside/out lol. Sure you experience it sober...but I've never really "rested" in the moment before I smoked. Least not as much.