1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Your First Time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Billy B. Bacon, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Just wondering if any of you still remember your first time. I was 14 at my house with my buddys, 2 A.M. and my parents in the next room. I coughed like hell! That was one of the best times I ever got high!

2. I was 16, she was 17, in the movie theater parking lot.

Oh, weed?

think i was like 14, had just moved to my town, started new high school, new neighbor had a parry, invited me, booyah!

3. I was pretty damn young (12) when I first smoked, it was in my friend's RV and we'd each take turns going into the bathroom and smoking a bowl on our own. I didn't get high but thought I did, so I didn't understand what the big deal about weed was. About 3 years later I tried it out again, took only 4 hits and got increidbly stoned. Never questioned pot again.

4. I was 16 and me and one of my best friends went to a girl's house. She lit a J and I smoked some, got a little high, the girl started going out with my friend, and her sister started going out with me that nite. So The 1st time was pretty damn good lol .

5. first time was at a close homies house, sparked a J then his mom came home, jumped the fence and finshed the rest at my former junior high school. wow was i lit!

6. I was 12 on the river bank where my best friend used to live. I remember becoming one with the waves in the water. LOL. I smoked that day and never quit afterwards.

7. Ah, it was great :) My friend gave me an 1/8 as a gift and I smoked it all in his bong in about 15 minutes :D

I was so wasted that night :)

I pace myself a lot more now.

8. i was 14, me and a couple of my freinds and their b/fs,who were like 16 or 17 or something were there too i was so excited. some friends and i smoked a fatty, there was joints flyin all over the place.and i had a blast. and then the cops showed up so we booked it! it was soooo fun! lol

9. Me and a few friends were sitting down outside and they decided to smoke, and i was the only one who hadn't tried it yet and it was some pretty nice dank too (northern lights) we lit up and from that day forth I found out what mary jane can give out.

10. I was in fifth grade at my old friends house. We stole a few nugs out of his moms stash and placed them on a paper towel trying to roll it up like a joint, lol it didnt even hit all we got was paper smoke.....first time i got high was in seventh grade when i smoked a nice glass piece.

11. 13, beach party. my bf left me for my best friend (don't you just love jr high romance?) and i smoked a lot of pot. lol good times, good times. i so hated growing up there, but when i look back on it, living on the beach was a perfect way to grow up.

12. I can't tell you about my first time in teh interest of national security. ;>

13. In a pizza parlor after close with the young delivery folk. I was about 17 and a half and they were probably about 21 or close to it. I have no idea what kind of weed it was but I know it was the beginning of alot of meetings with mary jane.

14. my best friend had just gotten his drivers license, and we finally had a chance to go and try to get me high (i had benn wanting to try for a few weeks before that), so me and him and another friend went and smoked a j and a bowl.... i didnt get high but i remember getting cottonmouth badly.
    second time it was pretty much the same thing only with a bunch more people, and a bit more bud... i didnt get high, but i felt different than normal.
    3rd time me and the same friends went over to a friends house and rolled a j, and still had a bunch of bud left so he busted out his zong, i only took one rip because it kicked my ass and i was blown out staring at nothing the whole time.
    since then ive gone a week without smoking, after my parents cought me

15. My first time was 9th grade. I got a dime from this guy at school, me and a buddy went out in the woods rolled a joint a piece, got stoned as hell, went back home, then moms busted us.

Grasscity Deals Near You