your first time?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHerbHunt, Jan 11, 2009.

1. what was your first toke experience?

Mine was in 7th grade my sisters friend's 16th birthday party (they had it at my house) and they whipped out a sweet bubbler (but I had no idea what it was) and all I remeber was my mom taking a hit then passing it to me :smoke: lets just say I started doing everthing wrong at a young age (smoking, drinking) but after a near death experience with alcohol poisoning, I will never smoke cigaretts or drink

2. My first time was the last day of school in the 9th grade. A friend of mine gave me a dimebag to hold onto because she had no pockets to put it in... and she went to the washroom and I didnt see her after that. So I was chillin in the parking lot with this bag of weed, wondering who to smoke it with.. This one girl who everyone knew was a pothead came up to me because she saw me playing with the baggy, and asked me what I had. I told her and she invited me to a get together some of the kids down by the rail tracks in the woods. So I went with her and there was like 10 of us.. everyone had atleast a dime on them.
    Because I was "new to the circle" they made me start and clear every bowl that was brewed with a wotter bottle pipe. By the end of the session I was so high.
    I became paranoid, had the pasties HARDCORE, time slowed, everything looked like a slow motion clip, and by the time I my lunch period was over, I skipped two classes, and went to my last class all burnt out. It was my french class.. my teacher knew, but didnt care cuz it was the last day. I put 4 desks together and just passed out for the period. Then my teacher gave me money to get some "munchies" cuz apparently when I woke up I looked hungry lol.

3. My first time was on 420 in 8th Grade.

My buddy told me it was 420, i asked him what 420 was, and he said "dude its the national marijuana day", and he asked me if i'd ever smoked before, i said no, so me and him walked down to this little gazebo near our school thats perfect for a quick toke, he whips up this pepsi can pipe and packs a little bowl. I took one big hit, coughed like a motherfucker, then took a few smaller hits, and i was flyin.

I'm actually pretty proud to have taken my first hit on 420:D

4. ha my first time was on 419...summary so sorry if i skip around

day before 420 i was chillan at my skate shop w my friend and these two kids on the team were like

yo you know tmrw is 420 so what're are yall doin

and we were like naw we have never burned before...but we had a feelin they were gunna ask and had already given each other that "yeah lets do it"(no homo) look .

so we end up goin to the kids house right then and smoke

regs out of a soda can <---lowest of the low

didnt get high at all...neither did my friend... they were freaking out eat mac n cheese so im sure they were blazed .

and we went back out to skate and the whole time i was like

"Man i wonder if i am high but im so high i dont know..." and we were crossin the street ias like

what if there is actually a car coming...but we are high so we dont see it .

i was tripping out at all i thought it was boring as hell... it was just funny how little i knew about weed and its effects