Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Well, how was it? It's been about two years since I first smoked magical herb, and I didn't get high my first time, although I smoke quite a lot. The first time I actually felt it was several weeks later, but I didn't have very much. I just remember it starting by feeling the tingling sensation as if I could feel each fabric of my leg moving as I walked. Oh, and the whole forget everything a second after it happened along with the time distortion was insane back then.

Too bad, that was fun. Short term memory and the heavy time distortion don't seem to really happen anymore. Thinkin' about a t-break soon anyway.

First time for you?

2. First time I smoked it didn't really do much, not sure if its because I had so little or because I just didn't know what it was meant to be like.
    But the second time I had a huge blunt with my bro, and I definitely felt that. Always used to get that tingling sensation all around my arms and legs, also time didn't seem the same, felt like I was inside a film or something with everything being split into scenes. Also got super giggles and munchies.
    These days though when I smoke it's more of a background thing, never going to be as good as the first high :(
    I guess we're all chasing the dragon haha

3. Haha yeah, well hope this T break I'm about to take is gonna bring that back for a while. Definitely remember the whole "in a movie" feeling. And the vividness of vision and colors and stuff was also quite enriching.

4. Yeahh its crazy to think how different it is after a few times, almost takes the magic out. I used to feel like sounds were sort of throbbing and rotating round my head as well haha used to seriously trip me out.
    A T break sounds ideal, good luck on it. I know I wouldn't last long:smoke:

5. first time i smoked i got a big container of skittles out of the deal :) the next few times were pretty awesome till i got a tolerance :hippie:

6. First time I smoked was on this senior camping trip for school. 2 nights with just students and park rangers that didn't give a shit... What a weekend. First time drinking also. A lot of people don't feel it the first time.. not the case for me. By 2 AM I was just sitting in a chair stairing at the fire, couldn't really move for the next hour or two. Second night I was a lot more controlled, just really blazed. Needless to say, I've been hooked since.

7. I didn't like it after my first time but I gave it another try and never quit since. Hard to believe that was four years ago...

8. My friends were smoking it at the time, as well as my Dad. I just wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Took a toke and it was one the best experiences ever. :)

9. First time I smoked I was with my friends, I don't remember if I smoked from a bong or a shitty homemade pipe but I do remember being on a playground.

I was on those horseys attached to a spring in the ground, I was just rocking back and forth laughing my ass off. Right in front of me was a subdivision and there was this lady just look at me giving me the "Da fuq is wrong with that kid look."

Then we were gonna go to one of my friend's houses, I was so high I just ran into the woods and kept running and laughing. I just ran and ran because I was so happy. Man that was probably the best day of my life.

10. First time I wasn't blazed at all. Second time I was a little buzzed, and the third time I was stoned out of my mind :hello:

11. First time i wasnt blazed. But then again thats probably cas i was smoking with a group and it was like their first time and none of us could roll well. Plus we probably didnt have a fucking clue how much we put into a joint. Second time I whiteyed/greened out lol. It's all good now I feel amazing everysingle time i'm blazed :)