YOUR FIRST TIME TOKING??

Discussion in 'General' started by SA_TOKER, Mar 29, 2014.

1. When was your first adventure with Mary Jane?

My very first trip with MJ was at a friends house his mom is really a care free flower child of the earth.
    My friend and I were smoking tobacco out of an old mans pipe when his mom walked in. We were both like oh fuck O_O
    But just said come to the lounge.
    Us being the paranoid little shits that we were went and his step dad told us to sit down. He asked us why we were smoking and we looked at each other and I said we wanted to see what it was like
    He started smiling he said ok. Have you guys ever heard of weed? We both looked a bit confused and excited. Yes we have. He said nothing lit joint and passed it to us.
    My friend looked rather nervous so I took it. As that joint touched my lips I inhaled and felt that green smoke penetrate my lungs. I told my friend to try as he inhaled he choked a bit. Slowly his mom said. I started feeling funny and started laughing they laughed too. After about 30 minutes I passed out. (They had some really strong chronic)

2. Long read forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1139304-how-i-describe-euphoria-my-first-time-stoned.html

My actual first time I don't quite remember

3. i was with my best friend at the time and a few of his friends and i got high as hell. later on my mom picked me up and when i got in the car all i could notice were the clouds changing shapes and how i can see anything i wanted in them. and later on i guess i fell asleep. overall great high

4. Dont remember the high. But my friend came to my house at like 3am one time with a pipe made out of a sharpie. We "smoked" lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I posted my story in the same thread two days ago. You can find it there if your curious

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn