Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your first time(s)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigDadykane420, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I'm sure this thread has been done before and all, but I'm bored tonight and feel like reading, so please contribute.

My first time I really didn't get high for some reason, I smoked some really fire chronic with my brother and friend and just coughed and felt like my chest was caving in.

My second time I got really high and just ate like four pounds of food and played counter-strike for three hours.

Go for it yo. :smoke:

2. well alot dont get high there first time i didnt get high untill my third time and i was walking from my cousins dealers house to a gas station to get wrapps and blunt shells then to his house and i was rollin the hole way there...

3. I got really high my first time, so I guess it's only some people that have trouble.

4. well i dont count the 1st time i smoked cus it was like 2 hits of swag that i had to skate like 3 mi for. but the 1st time i got high i was rollin with my friends with 7 people in a 5 person car heading to the mall i i rolled a mondo fatty.... it was a good rolling job for it being my first time. i got stoned bad my friends too. i though i saw a house in the trees... i was wrong.

5. Yeah, my first time smoking I got blitzed. I laughed for 10 minutes straight. No joke, it's a great ab workout. I then proceeded to eat 9 chocolate bars and sit in a truck listening to music for 2 hours.

6. the first time I blazed was from my pipe I named "torn", that we name d because it got chipped of its decorationsp[(it had devil horns on it, one broke off and the tail around the pole broke off too :( )(basic spoon pipe)]..
    I bought this pipe in mexico, along with that schwag mexican plant, I bought something like a quarter of pot for like 20$USD. But it was funny because this guy owned a little stall in a flea market, with his son. He tells "GravityFog" and I wait 30 minutes, and his son runs off, blazing fucking fast. Comes back in ten minutes, with a back pack and inside its just FULL of schwag! Mexican stall owner, grabs a plastic baggy and just reaches his hands in there and pulls it out and says in a mexican accent, "This enough for you?" my buddy and I laughed SO hard and just said, "sure, sure"...

We smoked these brown herbs ghetto style in our estate room on the cruiseboat. We used a wet towel under the door, and then blitzed it up with a couple girls we met on the cruise.. 4 bowls later we were baked. Now I'm smoking some pretty dank juicy fruit.. Loving it.

7. i ate 10 dollars worth of candy from block buster my first time.
    yes i was blazed

8. yeah my second time I ate like three lunchables, like four waffles, two honey buns, three cokes, and a pack of sour skittles.

9. my first time i got high..i was on a vyvanse pill so i was never hungry..but it was really good..i was all mellow..no giggles..and i just chilled..played some pool..and listen to music

10. i honestly think munchies are just a mental thing i havent gotten em... i think its all in your head

11. I'm sure it is psychological, because sometimes I'll get hardcore munchies and want to keep eating even though I feel full. It's like, I want to eat something but I couldn't

12. Agreed. But usually I just eat a lot because it tastes so good.

13. yeah munchies suck..i get them 75% of the time..i just usually smoke a cigarette when i get hungry and i kno that i shouldnt really eat...but if i havnt eaten for a while prior to smoking i just grub any way

14. My first time... i thought i could roll... rolled 2 loosey gooseys, basically ALL SEEDS AND STEMS... ended up wasting 50 bucks, 7 or 8 g's, i didn't inhale the right way till my 6th time, and the high sucked. so we ditched that dealer, and found some random black guy.... constant source of plat og kush... good stuff to grow up on =)

15. #15 randgen, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    Was introduced to the herb by one of my dorm mates, and the first few times we smoked some bad street hash, didn't feel much except a little relaxed. Did this a few times with the same effect. Then one day he called me into his room while he was smoking and hands me a roach and I was like ok whatever and finished it off with 3 puffs and then I just kick back on the couch and we talk about whatever.

Slowly, I started noticing the sound of his computer fan getting louder and louder like the sound was coming from inside my head. I started feeling ...well weird... like my mind was becoming detached from my body which sank deeper and deeper into the couch. My mouth felt like a desert, eyes felt swollen, and everything looked as if I was viewing it through thick fog and a kind of interlace effect, and I thought 'YEA finally!'.

The sound from the fan kept getting more intense and was starting to get uncomfortable. So I asked him to put on some tunes and BAM! I could feel the beat vibrating through my mind and body and I was just amazed at how sweet it sounded. Unable to speak a word of sense, and just laughing my ass off every time anyone ever tried to communicate with me, I decided to just close my eyes and enjoy the music.

My friend picked up his electric guitar and started jamming with some hendrix and rage against the machine and I felt the music sweeping through my body. With my eyes closed, the music built amazing images and sceneries within my mind and every new song would bring me to a new dimension. The music was talking to me and I felt as if I knew exactly why each note and phrase meant.

Another friend joined us and he just looked at me and said "hah look at that..super mellow" with a big grin, and all I could do was laugh my ass off again before disappearing back into this new dimension.

I didn't move an inch or speak a word for 3 hours, and when I was finally able to I was like "DUDE, what the fuck WAS that!!" and he said "That, dude, was some dank ass CHRONIC".

I went to bed happier than ever and woke up feeling completely relaxed, zoned out, and extremely surprised at how powerful the experience was. All I'd heard about weed is how it alters your perception slightly and chills you out, so I'd had no idea what I was in for. I experienced a level of euphoria that I had only thought possible with stronger drugs such as mdma or acid (never done either).

The second and third time I smoked chronic it was pretty much the same, just a little less intense. But having smoked regularly ever since I haven't gotten anywhere NEAR as high as those first times, and I never talked to anyone who have had a similar experience with weed.

So yeah. I've been in love with the herb ever since and it's taught me so much about myself. Toke on!:smoke:

16. My first time was with 3 of my cousins. 2 from one family and 1 from another, then me. We hadnt seen each other in years. It was late at night after everyone went to sleep and we just went out on the deck in the nice fresh air, and my cousin rolled up a joint. Taught me how to hit and everything. They said I might not get high being it was my first time. So, we rolled 2 joints, and then 2 of them went to go watch tv. So it was just me and my one cousin...And we rolled 2 or 3 more. I dont remember. So after a little bit, I started to feel the effects. And so yes I did get high my first time. Went inside and watched fresh prince of bel air. My body went a little numb, and I went to the bathroom twice I think bc I didnt want to hold it over night cuz I honestly couldnt feel my body so I didnt want to risk pissing all over myself. Anyways, that was over the summer and we smoked the next 3 nights after that. It was in July. I havent smoked weed since then, but I finally got some shit and look forward to the weekend. :smoke: :wave:

17. The first time I smoked, I didn't get high. And actually, I'm not sure how many times I smoked until I actually got high. In retrospect, I don't know why I didn't just give up. But I'm glad I didn't.

18. My first time was at a party, a bunch of friends went to go blow off some steam for a weekend, we were about 17-19 in age at the time.

We had 2 cabins in the woods next to each other, we all partied and drank in the first cabin, only 4 people out of the bunch smoked or wanted to, and invited us over to the 2nd cabin to light up.

so 4 of us went over to the 2nd cabin, it was a girl i liked for a long time, a hippy dude, a nother newbie that never smoked before and me.

The other guy never even smoked cigs, so before lighting up we had to coach him on how to properly inhale and the usual rules for a bong that I didnt even know... (i love teaching people how to smoke up now)

She flicked the zippo, and smiled at me as shit took the first hit, make it look so easy and eloquent, It was so sexy to see a female smoking a large glass bong, she passed to the hippy guy, then to the other newbie... and then to me.

I was a bit nervous i suppose, i didnt want to show it, Ive been around other smoking but never did it myself... lit it up and took a big hit that impressed even the hippy on my first toke, politely exhaled away and passed it... instantly I seen what Ive been missing from all those missed opportunities i regret not taking.

oh, I bet you are wondering about the girl.. yea we're getting married soon:D

19. I call bullshit, if you took a hit that big you would have coughed your lungs out for 10 minutes, no way you forgot to put that part in

20. First time I got high I just stared at my friend who was just staring at the tv. I found it amazingly entertaining. I didn't get the munchies my first high...