Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your first time rolling?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by decemberbuddhist, Jan 28, 2016.

1. I think someone's first time rolling a blunt or a joint is a pretty damn big momentum. It took me 6 years of smoking to finally come around to it. But by that time I had seen so many people roll I knew the basics and my first blunt turned out pretty good. How was your first time rolling?

2. My first roll was... maybe like 3 months after I started smoking, if not sooner. And yes, it was a blunt. And it was a fantastic roll and smoke. Now, my first joint on the other hand... that was a learning process, haha. But now all I smoke are joints so it's funny. Started out smoking just blunts now just papers.

3. I find myself trying to roll all different ways I mainly roll backwards from most people bit they always turn out straight and smoke lovely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I started with glass, then joints (dollar bill method) which smoked well but I like glass better cause it doesn't use as much weed, but I rolled my first blunt and DAMN lol it did its job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm in the learning process. I've smoked very few before, my friends have always been bongs/pipes kind of people, so I just finally decided recently to just buy some papers and try it. Twice so far, and both were a disaster. I'd like to blame the papers, but I have no doubt it's just me

6. Always been naturally good at rolling blunts, not so much joints tho. The squad has now appointed me the designated blunt roller. #rollinpearls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I remember my first time rolling it was a grape white owl. It didn't really turn out good but I didn't have anybody teach me because most of my friends smoke papers. It wasn't terrible it was just really loose. Now I roll better than everybody in my circle of friends except my lil cousin. He rolls em really fast & they're always really tight & pretty & perfectly straight

8. I can't roll a joint, but the first blunt I rolled, basically what I did is I took the cigarillo in between my thumb and forefinger and I rolled it back and forth to loosen the tobacco and I eventually rolled out all the tobacco and I stuffed it with bud. It was a fatty and I got a lot of compliments, but it's also kind of a bitchy way to roll (even though I do it - especially because I do it xD)

9. it was terribad lol! after enough of them we all master the art of the roll. well master it enough to smoke it anyway lol!