Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. yeah 6 dabs :p first time and I didn't know how it would hit me lol

2. I just moved to BC Canada and where I used to live I blazed daily. So on my fourth day here I meet up with my cousin and we go to a different cousins house. Her boyfriend is there and there all just burning me out with all of these different pieces and stuff. Then the boyfriend asked if anyone wants a dab of shatter. I was already pretty high since I haven't smoked in four days so I passed the first time he asked then he asked again so I said sure. After that the guy sold me an eighth for 20 dollars! It was the highest I've been in awhile and he also sold me an eighth for 20 dollars(payed atleast 40 if not 50 where I used to live) needless to say it was a pretty awesome day

3. split like a gram of wax in my car with a friend (it was his wax and his piece) outside of his house.  then I drove home at like 2 am in pouring rain and I had bad windshield wipers so I could hardly see, and I was super high.

then I just went and laid down in my bed.  I thought about eating but I was too high.