Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #81 The Seed of Life, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    It was great

[​IMG]

2. Probably about a year ago today or close to it....I was at one of my best friends houses and he had some good crumble wax.
    Loads me up a dab and torches the nail. As im hittin hit....he says "Your high" and he was right lol. Instant head change had me high as a kite...I was lovin it :yay:

3. Definitely, blew me away. Hopped into my friends car and we drove down the highway (he was pretty much sober) blasting some early 80's Hi-NRG disco, felt like the car was just spinning the whole time like a discoball lol. And this was last summer, not 1981. Disco just happens to be a great high music for me.

4. I had my first 2 hits and I was good. We had a rig and a blowtorch, in a house so no wind. It was amazing! I didn't trip hard as fxck like some other noobs! That shxt taste so good, I might get a g this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I did it. And was like hmm not as good as I thought itd be. I prefer hash.

Funk-D doesn't give a fuck how you feel. Funk-D only cares about Funk-D.

6. It was my birthday and my friend got dabs shipped up here which was awesome. I never heard of them but my friends said that since it's my birthday I won't have to pay for them. So at first I told them "give me a small dab" cause everyone was telling me they get you so high. So I thought it was small for a dab but they lied and I took a hit like a normal bong hit and then outa no where it just hit me like it was a normal hit then it got super milked. I couldn't even take the clear. I coughed for about 5 minutes it felt like 30 minutes though. And then we hopped in my car and went to the movies for my birthday the whole car ride everything felt slow motion and I couldn't even keep my eye open. I had some of the craziest thoughts that time! It was amazing and just te other week I found a piece me and my friend dabbed outa in my house and I scraped it an got a nice sized one so I can't wait to try it again and conquer them haha

7. I went to my buddies house where I panned on smoking bowls. When I pull in the drive way I see the local "wigger" is there. I'm seriously regretting even showing up. I walk in the garage and he says "bet you can't do this whole glob." I being the strong headed non quitter type, took him up on his challenge. I ripped that rig hard. I look up from the bong about to exhale when I see every ones shit eating grin. I instantly had to sit down. Didn't move for a good hour. Good times.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The first time I dabbed was at a dealer who has a med card, he pulled out his little cheech dabber and my friend grabbed the wax jar and the nail and put a huge rip on there. The dealer looks at me and laughs and I did too as we talk about how I have never dabbed b4 lmao ;) and than I took the dab of some bomb bho and I leaned back and held it in and closed my eyes, and blew the smoke out and it became immediately harsh and started to cough 😂. I was so high afterwards I could barely open my eyes and they were watering 😭 i was stoned af!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. i had just got back to my hotel room after work and this guy i worked with was into dabs so he let me try it. i got sooo stoned!
    it seemed like a really expensive thing to get into though.

10. Haven't tried it, but I want too!

11. #91 GreenRush, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    I got $14 on you dying in a car crash, can we have all other bets in now....

12. First dab was in college station Friend got a new $1000 toro he took first fat dab and after just had to sit there in silence for a few and collect himself. I ended up the same Way.

Fast forward to present. Since I live in a lovely caring state, I can get my hands on some shatter which if u have no clue is a way more potent form of dabbing. Bout 97-98% pure thc! fuck did first shatter hit send me on my ass! It was like a FAT dab hit x1000!

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

13. #93 VapeLifeAlex, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Tortas, oh god fuck yesss.
    You should try huaraches.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398481331.551586.jpg
    These mother fuckers, with a shit ton of pico de gallo.
    YES LORD, ALL IN MY MOUTH

15. These experiences are bumming me out! My first dab experience did not feel entirely different then a typical bong hit to me. Mind you my bud gave me signle "safe hit".... which I don't understand.. I've been smoking longer by years and I introduced him to the herb so that was a confusing and slightly patronizing experience. I'm excited for my next run with the stuff and hopefully I'm with people who will let me hit it like the "big kid" I am. :) It did taste lovely tho.

16. Two days ago I was at my dealers house and I took my first dab. It was around 1am. I felt the effects immediately, my chest burned for hours, my mind was altering between two different worlds and I passed out on the kitchen floor for maybe 5 minutes. Staggered back to his room and curled up in a fetal position on his bed, trying to sleep but my chest was in SO much pain. I felt like I was gonna throw up a few times. I actually felt like I was dying. He took me home at about 4:30am and I crashed the fuck out as soon as I got home, was out cold til noon. Overall experience was very bad. It was just a new level of being stoned... I'm still a beginner, I just started smoking about 4 months ago and it was just way too much for me to handle

17. Fuck that man lol. I smoke quite a bit but have never smoked out of a bong. Go over to my sisters house and she has wax and a big wax bong. Took six big dabs and about two hours later I was throwing up and everything, it was bad. But man was I high

18. never dabbed :( well i have never dabbed anythink decent. anyone got any contacts in SE england?
    if so PM me please!

19. 6 dabs......no wonder!!! lol
    learn ya limits dude, otherwise you are just wasting green, i have mates who smoke a joint then another like 15 mins after and allways end up being stupid high. the thing they dont understand is there is kinda a limit to being high and depending what strain you have the bit where you slowly sobering up can be magical!

20. can I have my 14$ now? Because I most certainly didn't die. It was a fun ride home lol

Sent from my burner