your first smoking experiance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NOTORIOUS BLUNT, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Snuck out to go chill with some friends and smoke for the first time. Chickened out on the first bowl but they hotboxed so I got baked. Then headed over to my friend's brother's apartment where they were having a little party and I took two huge hits. Then we peaced and I went home and crashed. Didn't feel it till a few times afterwards.

2. i was on a field trip in high school and smoked in the car with our teacher a few cars back haha didnt get caught

3. My first time smoking was out in Colorado with my cousin. We went up some mountain walked a little until we got to a cliff that overlooked pretty much his entire town. Then we sparked a few bowls of some dank buds. I didn't know i was high at first, just felt odd, until we went swimming. It was insane one of my favorite experiences.

4. im gonna try to make this detailed without making it too long

well a couple of years ago when i was 16, i went camping in the summer like i always did. Our friends that came camping with us also came along as usual. We'd been doing this for a good 8-9 years, so we were really tight. Anyway, there were 4 guys (including me) and 3 girls, All around the same age, or atleast close enough so that there wasnt an age gap. It was raining and we had been playing cards all day, we ended up getting bored. so the 3 other guys had been talking amongst(sp) themselves and just stood up and said we're gonna go for a walk in the rain since there is nothing else to do, we might go swimming. I got up and went with them and all the girls stayed in the trailer. So we were walking and i realize we werent heading in the direction of the beach, instead we went to the showers.

as soon as we got in the shower my buddy Jake turns on the hot water and whips out a bong. they started toking off of that and then the rotation got to me. Now at the time, I had long hair, only wore classic rock music and I looked like a MASSIVE stoner. I looked up in confusion at the contraption and said: how do i get the flame to bend and burn the weed? They started laughing at me because they didnt believe that i didnt toke. They guided me through and let me tell you, I took the biggest hit ever that night, like i have litterally never been able to get even close to that much in me without coughing.

As soon as i parted my lips from the bong I muttered the word wow and exhaled, I've never looked back since.

5. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 16 and it was the summer. My friends all had this hangout in the woods by my house. One day when we were all chillen my friend came by with a joint and we all smoked it. Didn't get high though. My second time I got high.

6. 15 in my friends car. i just bought my first eighth and we wanted to smoke. hit like 5 bowls and i didnt get high at first, i was bummed then it hit me like a fucking mack truck.

I've been in love ever since.

7. end of sophomore year in high school, i remember i asked 2 of my best freinds to smoke with me cuz i knew they smoked, and i was ready to try, funny thing is i told them i smoked before with my cousin but didnt get high just so i wouldnt look like that much of a noob

so the whole time im worrying, shit what if i dont get high

so we sneak out into my treehouse, and get ready to rip his bong with some sour D, ya, i know, fuckin sour D my first time! wat a dream.

so it was the first time i ever smoked anything so i was coughing like a mother fucker, and coughing gets you higher, so i musta taken like 8 rips of this bong, which is more than i do now haha, and the whole time im coughing my ass off and feeling like shit like im gonna yuke.

so we're done and im like fuck im not high i just feel like shit, well i get out of my chair, and BAM, it hits me, slow motion like crazy

it took us like 20 minutes to get back to my house......and my treefort is just right in my backyard

the rest of the night i just chilled on my couch and laughed my ass off the whole time lol, it may have been one of my best highs untill this year

8. are u sure that wasnt acid or shrooms
    lol

9. Well, i first time i smoked was at a friend's house. we had 2 joints. it hurt like a bitch and it didnt do anything for me.

the first time i was high though it was on last new year's eve. i was at the same friend's house and between 5 people we smoked 8 huge ass bowls. it was intense. :) i was like "oh yea this is nice whatever" but then the high hit me hardcore. we were just sitting in a circle and the radio was playing. i felt like i was fading away, like i was about to go extinct. i was TERRIFIED! it seriously felt like i was about to fall off the earth and no one could help me. so i went a layed on the couch crying because i was so fkin scared.

then the next night it was just 3 of us and we had 3 bowls and it was really, really fun haha :)

10. i was 13 I think, one saturday night lol

11. the first time i smoked was when i was fifteen, was a at a concert, and and decided to just try it. felt nothing and basically just pretended i did because the people i was with were totally baked.

first time i was actually high was driving my friend and her boyfriend home from school. we stopped in a parking lot and smoked. i didn't think i felt it and then all the sudden while i was driving it hit me. i remember telling them that i thought i was in a video game.... hahah. i'm really glad we were almost to her house because i was in no state to drive.

12. ah-High school, I wasn't aware that a friend put bud in our hookah at the time but I remember not feeling anything my first time..

13. First time was in fifth grade behind my elementary school out of a coca-cola can. Decided to go skateboard and listen to music afterwards and had the best time of my life just riding around.

14. last summer my friend and i went to another friend's house where 5 of us smoked out of a home made bong. it took a lot of hits, but i was really high by the end of the night. we got BK and just chilled. it was a fun time, but i've had much better since.