Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your First High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Vision, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Do you remember your first high?

2. Yup I was with my bro and him and his friends got me super high and they fucked with me.

3. Yeah. Freshman year in HS. Senior offered me an eighth for $30 (Reggie.) Smoked a joint with a girl before a movie (her first smoke as well) but I didn't get high, atleast not noticeably.

The next day I looked up how to make homemade bongs, and made one out of a 32 oz Gatorade bottle. Proceeded to smoke bowl after bowl. don't remember anything after that though. I just know it was incredible and started me on a wonderful journey.

4. 7th grads first sleepover:)

5. Not really, I smoke a few times when I was sixteen, don't remember getting high, don't think I inhaled right. But one chick said I acted high after I mentioned just smoking. Then at seventeen I smoked and kinda got high, I guess, drunk a lot too. I was a anti drug guy till twenty one.

Started smokin then and thats when I started really getting high.

6. 7th grade in my friends older brothers trail blazer behind the movies, with like 5 other people

7. Yess! My friend Zach and I in his car, on the top floor of a parking structure at night overlooking the city. If you looked out the car windows, you'd just see bright city lights and the skyline. We smoked like 3 bowls and I didn't think I was high. I remember standing outside his car looking at the city then all of a sudden it was basically like my eyes had a zoom function and the city was by my face and I guess I kept saying that everything was a backdrop and the city was like a 3D movie minus the glasses

8. Yeah, went with a friend to his dealers house and the guy asked if we wanted to smoke a bowl with him. I had no fucking clue how to use a pipe. 4 bowls later I was like what the fuck this is lame, we were walking home and his bro drove by and gave us a ride. When we got to his room I started laughing my ass off. Wasn't really that awesome buy the third through like ten highs were the best

9. I still laugh thinking about it. We didn't get high the first couple times so we thought headbanging would pump the thc to our brain, and it did. So for like the next couple times we always headbanged. After we realized it was unnecessary we felt so stupid

10. Sure do.

Smoked a couple bowls, ate a ton of pizza and watched Labyrinth.

Never have I laughed so hard. :cool:

11. yep, stole some weed from my cousins older sister. (I would give some back but she stopped smoking. yes, i still feel bad.)

smoked in a grocery store parking lot and drove home. didn't feel anything. second time though-- I got BLAZED. lol

12. The first time I got high, a friend and I rigged a can of coke and smoked about 4 bowls between the two of us and hot boxed a different friend's bedroom. If you've ever played those levels in Max Payne where you're leaping on trails of blood going through smokey hallways in slow motion, that's what it felt like. It didn't help that we drank a lot of liquor before hand either...

13. I remember my first time like it was yesterday, all started my freshmen year of high school, I was with a couple of friends one night we were sitting in his jeep parked at sonic bored as hell finally I asked what they wanted to do my cousin jokingly said lets get some weed I was like sure so we all went in on a half it was skunky as could be I didn't know at the time. We made the pickup late one night went back to my cousins place and he grabbed the sack broke it down and made a dry pipe out of a water bottle terrible fucking idea we hack out lungs up smoking his mom hears us coughing she comes out concerned and such well she sees what were doing and she snatches the bottle from my cousins hands and says use these and gives us a pack zigzags we smoke the entire half in one sitting I was baked out of my mind we had to cut it short I had to be home soon well I was smally dank as some week old bong water and I had to walk by dad who was sleeping on the couch after tip toeing for what seemed like an etirnity I made it to my room and then the munches hit me I tiptoed into the kitchen and looked in the snack cabinet and grabbed a box of fudge rounds the big ass ones well after it it goes blank I woke up covered in fudge round wrappers and the box on my arm apparently I ate the entire box and a :smoke:bag of chips. My first time was amazing to say the least I've been smoking reguraly ever since I'm quite the seasoned toker now a days an experienced cultivator as well i love Mary j she changed my life.

-ThePipeGuru-

14. #14 sudo toke, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    Camping trip in the Sierra Nevadas when I was around 18. In short, we got ridiculously baked for our first time. Pretty sure I still have a picture somewhere of my friend sitting on a camping chair near the campfire laying back stoned out of his brain, in nothing but a pair of shorts, with a light dusting of snow over him (not even cold enough to stay on the ground, but funny nonetheless). I also remember something about a stuffed duck that we pulled out of an abandoned broken-down cabin. I have no idea whatever happened to it.

15. It was the day we were supposed to wear uniforms for JROTC got super baked thru a soda can out of like 8 bowls of loud it just smacked me and i was on the floor smoking a black. ended up drivin back to school and like making it painfully obvious i was high my 3rd period teacher was like "you smell like smoke" i was like "shit thanks for the heads up"

i only remember that because i still hang out with the guy that smoked me out like...8 years? later

16. I was around 15. On the bottom of the steps at my step sisters house with a guy that she knew. I was sort of sketchy about it until he took the first hit. We smoked a bowl and he gave me enough for a fat joint. But he didn't inform me that it was creepers. I founs that out about 45 minutes later. I swear a picture frame was moving back n forth, and It felt like I was getting held down,couldn't move. It felt amazing.

17. The very first time I smoked weed I was like 17, was awful weed and couldn't feel anything.

The first time I got high though...

It was my 18th birthday. Got blazed in the beer garden of the local pub and spent the night laughing at pretty much anything and everything and talking to my friends for the first real time, proper bonding. Plus I met my girlfriend for the first time that nigh too. Sick first high.

18. got really high and saw a movie with my gf

19. The first time I got high was actually the first time I smoked weed... I think its cuz i had a lot of smoking experience in the past... I was at my house and I was just smoking 1 bowl and then I felt really top heavy.. I was laughing cuz I felt bigger than what I was... Then I sat down and tried watching Final Destination, its scared the crap out if me! So then I turned on X-men and I went back to having a good high :)

20. My dad had given me the choice a couple months before I turned 17. I had heard a lot of different opinions on it at the time and was a little wary, but he didn't pressure me. I thought that was cool of him so I said, "why not? Sure. What do I do?"

"Light it up at the chamber and suck in, hold it in as long as you can, then breathe out."
    I did as he said, but I usually wait till there's a burning tickle in the back of my throat. Then I hold and release.

I didn't get super high my first time, but I got a nice body high. It was great. :bongin: