Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your First High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by supertokeryan, Oct 31, 2004.

1. WHat Happend when you first got high? The first time you smoked marijuana?

The first time I smoked I was at a friends house down here in teh south. We rolled a j in teh room and I took a hit, Then like 6 more, it was really danke I didnt cough till a minute later, then it hit me really hard I felt really dizzy and I couldnt breathe cause I was choking. Tehn I got sicka week later, now I smoke weed everyday and feel good about it!

2. well between my first day and today thats like 6-7 years but I can still remember a bit I was sitting upstairs in my cousins house and me and him burned a big fatty I remember coughing like no tomorrow, feeling a massive amount of pressure on the front side of my body, getting pastys, getting munchies and not being able to stop smiling, hahahah good times :p

3. this wasent the first time i smoked it was like the 2nd or 3rd, but it was the first time i got high. anyway what happened was me and 2 of my friends were in the woods and we smoked a few bowls and i wasent really feeling high. I think it was still because i was a newb, and we were walkin back to my friends house but we decided to stop to see if these 2 girls wanted to come hang out with us. So we went to the window and were like throwin rocks and her dad woke up and screamed "who the fuck is out there, im callin the cops" so we took off running. Thats when it hit me and hard. I got about 6 steps and fell down laughing. so my friend dragged me for like 50 feet until i could stand again. Then we had to sit on a bench in front of his house because i was geekin out i couldnt stop laughing for like a half hour. but that was the first time i was really really really high.

4. I got so high my second time I put notches in my eye brows.

5. I was 14. Sitting in the park next to my school. My friends, friend had a mettle bullet full and we smoked it. There were about four of us so we each got like one hit. I don't remember being high. I probably was. I only smoked weed like four times in high school. I don't really remember being high unit I was 20 and smoking with my boyfriend at the time. We were sitting outside his back door and we smoked out of his bubbler. I just remember thinking everything was funny. Megan

6. The first time I smoked I forgot to...well didn't know about the carb, I attempted to smoke the bowl a half dozen times with no result. People were eyeing me funny and I was like...."should I be feeling somthing". then my bro let me know about the carb and it was pretty embarressing cause we had a circle of bout 10 people. After that I smoked a few j's, but with minimal effect. Then I bought my chillum and went at it. God damn I got high. I had an ridiculious grin all across my face for a good two hours. I just couldn't control it, and everyone thought it was hallarious. I only smoked a bowl, and I might have been too high if that's possible....no..no it's not. But I was flyin.

7. I was at a family reunion in Virginia Beach and my cousin and her boyfriend (he was in that movie KIDS) pulled out three j's. I can't remember anything hurting my throat so bad. I coughed and coughed. From then on my life has been more in perspective. I was 17 and discovering the world. We ran up and down our private beach and it took me half an hour to climb the steps of our deck to our beach house.

8. I remember my first time smoking... it was all coughing and coughing. I didn't really get high, maybe I felt a little but that could as well be just the soarness of my throat :) My friend and I joined this two girls, one newbgirl and one who had smoked some times before. It was like the newbgathering :p
    However, my first time being high followed soon after. A week or so later we got our own weed and after a few tries to roll a blunt (took us about 6 papers) we got high for the first time... it was great... laughing and feeling strange...
    Never lost the love for that! Now I'm about 2,5 years later, and my joints look and smoke very nice... and me and my friends are enjoying that feeling almost every day! Marijuana must be a gift from god :hello:

9. I remember smoking my first J. Sitting outside the garage with my sister and her hot ass friend who i had a crush on. I smoked it and i was blitzed out of my mind. And me and Marry Jane been friends ever since.

10. Its intresting to hear how you all became stoners :) but either way i love to hear these stories when im blitzed:smoking:

11. My first time getting stoned was a bit random. Basically we were going to a party on foot and we had all the pre-rolled joints on us so i was like where are we gonna stop on the way to have them? and in the end we just decided to have them as we were walking.

After 3 or 4 joints of some fairly good weed (im told (it made me cough a little at least)) i was getting really dizzy and couldnt stop giggling at things, although i was still very aware of the police cars going past that we saw occasionally.

Basically we arrived at the party fucked... lol ppl kept pointing at me occasionally and were like "hes only had 3 beers" which was a bit annoying but i couldnt give a toss to be honest lol anyway as the night progressed more and more cackers arrived and it looked lik there could be a fight so we left (taking a 6 pack of beer on the way out lol).. not bad though, we got a free bbq out of it and i had another 2 joints on the way home lol

I must admit i prefered my second time more though as it was much more relaxing. We came home from another party and had a load of joints in my mates living room as his dad was out till 5 in the morning the next day picking up his sister from a a gig she was playing about 120 miles away. It was much more enjoyable as we just chilled and made jokes and had fun, a really friendly environment too with a few really close mates...

12. We went to my friend Joes house, me and a fellow named Paul. I was nervous out of my mind, because I had been raised christian, and that weed was bad. I had promised all of my friends when I started drinking a few months earlier that that is where I stop: alcohol. Anyway, we arrived at Josephs abode and small talked for a while. He had school the next morning, if I remember correctly. He had a half smoked blunt -- and then he met us outside minutes after we "left" his house (He was really jsut sneaking out).

He got in the car and we went to the local school to smoke, which wasn't a smart idea -- but we weren't caught so it is irrelevant to the story. Paul lit up first, and I wasn't sure how to inhale -- so they guided me through it. I probably had 6 hits and I was gone. Since I didn't know what to expect, the whole range of effects were pretty broad (You know how the placebo effect works? It works best when there is no particular aim). We went back to sit in front of his house and I was like "What am I feeling."

I described the feeling as when you get miserably drunk and you jsut can't escape it -- that's how I interpreted the high at first. And you know how when you are stoned you get paranoid? Well.. my hands were shaking -- and then a car pulled up directly behind us with bright headlights -- I just freaked out.

Either way, soon after we left Josephs house, just Paul and I, and headed back to where we live (roughly 25 miles at the time). While driving I couldn't believe the things I was experiencing. I felt like I was floating and flying while sitting.. or we were in a hover car of some kind. It was really neat.

One of the events I remember most from my first high was going to buy munchies in the local 7-11. I grabbed two bags of Guacamole Lays and two cokes. I approached the counter and let the person check me out. I could have sworn-to-god that I was standing there for 17 minutes -- it was about 45 seconds. This was the only time time distortion was present in my high -- mostly I am pretty good about time.

From this experience, I started to question everything. I am no longer a conservative republican (Now a heavy heavy libertarian), or christian.

13. friends house after a 4th of july party. we all went downstairs into this kids basement where he had quite a kick-ass setup. his walls were painted with flourescent paint and he had black lights everywhere. we all pull up some chairs and one of the guys pulls out his stash and busts out a quarter nug that had been picked off of but was still about 4 inches long. we load up the pipe and start passin it around. all of of a sudden my friend turns on a strobe light and im freaking out as it starts to hit me. i just say "shit, i feel it guys." they all chuckle knowing its my first time getting high cause i had tried to twice earlier that day at the same house. we finish the bowl and i go play video games. pretty much it. played video games the whole night and it fucking ROCKED :hello:

14. My first time was on a boat out in the middle of our lake. We had stopped to start spearing fish and it wasn't good so my friends lit some squares and started to smoke. There were 4 of use and we were on a bass boat. Anyway turns out the guy sitting in the back of the boat had smoked with out us noticing. He was messed up so we snagged his pipe from him and I must have smoked a dime bag that night out of that pipe but i never really got stoned. After we took off agian we stoped in the very middle of the lake to smoke agian because the kid in the back of the boat wanted to smoke agian. He hit up the pipe and passed the bowl. The stuff he had was really dank, and after about 3 hits of that the boat started to spin and it felt like the boat was rocking back and fourth (The water was glass smooth). Thats about all i remember because we headed home after that and my friends told me that we droped the other kid off at his place (i don't remember). Once i got home we tied the boat up and it took me a minute to get out. Then i went in my house, ate a load and passed out in my room about 15 minutes after i got home (I had about 6 shots of vodka throughout the night).I would have to agree your second time is alot better, my second time i tripped out on the song Hotel California by the eagles. It was one of the best experience i've had to date. I think it was because the kid that was in the back that i smoked with my first time had really dank stuff like better than hydro. Any way It was one of the better highs i have ever had in my life

15. my first time I dont remember being high because I passed out from drinking

Like my 3rd time I smoked by myself when no one else was home. I was watching some stupid show and they said some stupid ass joke and for some reason it was hilarious to me. Everything was moving really fast and I stood up and I could feel waves of vibration going from my head to my feet. Then I chilled and went to the football game totally confused.

16. My first (years ago) wasn't as good as my first one a little back, after seven months of not smoking.

It went like this:
    3 bowls from bubbler.
    One blunt.
    Pulses running from the bottom of my spine,
    then up into the back of my head.
    Ate food.
    Passed out.
    The end.

17. Lol, I'v been smoking so long I forgot how my first high was.

18. my first time i ever smoked was about 2 years ago with 3 of my best friends, it was about 1 in the morning and we went outside and chilled out in his bushes and we had 2 fatties, i shared mine with john and steve and aaron shared their own. i didnt feel much at all, but john said i was stumbling a bit.a little later aarons mom came home and we freaked out so we walked to my house (2 blocks away) and for some reason we went inside to find my sister and her friend watching tv, so john steve and aaron are trippin balls in my living room and then my mom came and asked me why the hell im here at 2 in the morning, so i told her i smoked so she's like "go get your stuff from aarons. so i got back to aarons with the guys and got all my stuff and started to ride my bike home. when i was about 4 houses away from aarons this car turns the corner and stops next to me. the guy pops his head out the window and yells " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" so at that moment the only thing going through my mind is "fuck me running", so then another guys starts getting out of the car threatening to kill me, so i ride as fast as i can around the corner and ditched in someones bushes. then i got home a little later and talked to my mom about smoking.. the end

19. Why..In .. The.. Hell.. Would.. You.. Tell.. Your.. mom.. you.. were.. smoking?!

Jesus thats like stoner suicide!... wow.. but that was damn funny when the guy in the car said "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" just out of the blue haha.. I just started cracking up out loud when i read it..

20. whoa sounds a bit hectic... lol