Your First Getting Caught Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreensPORFAVOR, Jan 11, 2009.

1. lets hear em guys! they r funny as hell to think back on back to those highschool stealth smoking days. Either about ur parents, or the law, or anyone else, they r always entertaining (wrong word)

I got caught when i dropped a joint out of my wallet when my mom gave me a 20 for gas and she basically didnt care. "About time, jeez." I guess she smokes too.

2. hahaha nice
    i haven't been caught (yet i guess lol)

3. Some one hit me up about smoking weed on myspace/
    My parents saw it/
    I told them i smoke/
    My mom was mad for like the first 30 mins then her and my dad got in argument b/c my dad had to explain to her how its non addictive and not bad for you/
    netos happened/
    did you smoke with your mom ?

4. Sister caught me with a can over the summer.
    She hasnt told the rents, but ive been her little bitch ever since :/

5. You guys have had it easy lol, my dad found my bong and smashed it along with 2 other bowls. He also found a quarter oz of some swhag that i didn't even know about, smoked 5 mins after he raided my room lol.

6. i had just come back from the beach
    arfter a few blunts with some friends

im in my room and my mom walks in
    " its smells like skunk weed in here
    you guys were smoking marijuana "
    busted

still havent been caught by the law...

7. I hot boxed the shit out of my bathroom (Smoked 4 joints). It was MY bathroom, so I didn't think she would walk in, but what do you know, she walks in to put towls in there. Man, was she pissed.

8. go caught by friends mom earlier today she got really pissed off at my friend though dang that was some crazy shit I was super blazed too

9. my mom walked in and said "it smells like smoke in here......aww god damnit"

10. I ended up getting caught by asking my mom for cash to buy some.... I know.. I know.. but I made a pretty large purchase off of a very sketchy dealer that I was honestly scared of and didn't want to just run off and not give him his money after he went through all the trouble to get my shit ready for me.. it went quite well though, me and my mother talked about it, she said she didn't want me doing that but she knows I'm just gonna do it anyways. She said the only reason she lent me the cash was because she couldn't ever see me talking to her about something like that and she trusted my instincts and hoped I was telling the truth.

I still can't believe I did that to this day but it was what is was. And it was for the better.

11. None of these are as bad as mine.
    Okay, I usually smoke alone, since I like to chief. But like the second time i smoked with other people. We were down at a river, one of us brought the pipe, one of us brought the bud, and the other was the look out. So, we went got high as Bill Clinton. Haha, okay, now it gets good, the river is right next to a soccer field, and there was a little league game goin on. We were soooo high, we just went and took they're ball, well, they didn't t like that, so they called the cops. As soon as we heard them on the phone, we got parinoid, we thought they were calling the pigs, (and they were.) We dropped their soccer ball, and ditched to the river. Then we ran over to the apartment complex, (Which is where we lived.) Then we heard sirens, the cops got there in like 5 - 10 min, but they were down at the river, and we were on a roof. So my mom called me, and said, "Come home. Now." I thought i was skrewd. but I wasnt, she just wanted me to come home and eat. She made hot dogs and chillie. So like 15 min after she called me, i went back home. I told her i was going to take a shower before dinner, and she said ok. But I know my friends had more bud. So i jumped out of my window, and ran over to my friends, we smoke probably 4gs that day, I know that i had 2, and they must have split the rest, cause i payed for it. So either way, we went to the "tokin spot", and i smoked the rest of my share, and all of a sudden, we heard sirens going off in the apartments, and they were close. Well, my friends tryed to reassure me that they wern't going to find us, that we were to far in the woods. Well, they were wrong, I saw a piggy, and I just yelled PIGS!!!, the cop sprinted towards us, and my friends are light weights, they were so high, that they couldnt stand up, and they we already on probation, so if they didnt get up they were skrewd. But they didnt get up. But I hauled ass, the cop put my friends in his car, and went around the apartment complex looking for me, but i was already at home. He didnt find me, I thought i was in the clear, but I still had to get passed my mom, who is very stright and gets very upset about drugs. so i went and snuck into the bathroom, i turned the shower before i left, so she thought i was in the shower, But i went and took a shower, and then i went to sit down for dinner, like i said earlier, she made hot dogs and chillie, well, apparently, chillie looks like barf when ur blazed, so i ran to the bathroom, and barfed my guts up. and then passed out, in my own barf. Well, my mom came to see what was wrong, and she woke me up, and told me to go take a shower in her bathroom while she cleans my barf up. I just said, ok. Well, she was so pissed, that she told me that I had to get a job, and pay for my own bud. I was just like so, your not mad. She went, no, but ur giving me pot now, and when u want to smoke, we're smoking together.

I know, its long.

12. how is that bad? u smoke with ur mom

13. that's a whole soccer team of little kids now prejudiced against stoners

14. true NOW but think about it, the huge chunk of stoners out there now, though that stoners were terrible, but then they learn the real facts

15. i was around 15 at the time, only smoked weed 3 times but never been high. So me and my friend go into his woods house to go smoke a couple bowls, so we light up and after that we walk back to his house, and then bam it hits me as im walking, i just start laughing my ass off because when we were walking back his parents have a big ass window that shows into there bathroom and his mom was getting dressed and it was like the funniest shit ever. So we walk into his house and i wait for him to go change and im like spinning around in circles, and once im done like my body still wanted to spin around so i was just walking around the house spinning around. His dad then comes downstairs so i was like fuck and i sit down to look all chill and shit. he comes down and starts talking to my friend while i whip out my phone so he doesn't notice my eyes. I was texting somebody and then all of a sudden i am texting someone else, without remembering send a text to the 1st person or changing or w.e, so i couldnt remember what i just did like 5 seconds ago. Then i look up and see my friend and his dad walking outside so i was like fuckkk, then im all of a sudden in the bathroom taking a piss and i dont remember walking to the bathoom. So yea we got in trouble because it turns out i couldnt stop moving in my seat hah. Theres my story

Sorry its so long.

16. Tell her if she snitches, you'll beat the fuck out of her and destroy everything she loves.

Act really crazy around her to scare her.

problem solved.

17. what were you smoking that had you black out and not know how you got to where you were, or what you were doing, plus made you spin in circles in someone elses house. wow

18. its ridiculous how true that is
    before i started smoking weed i was always all "fucking stoners, get a life" and then i grew up, and love the bud
    and i've actually learned that most of the best friends and best people i ever knew were mad on the chron

my story, i havent really been caught but there were some close calls
    me and some frineds were smoking downtown in this park across the street from city hall, and this cop car drives along the walking path over the grass and everything, and was shining his little flash light at us and im just shittin myself cuz had about a quarter of weed on me, and it was my turn in rotation, so i had everything on me, and he just goes "whats goin on guys?" "oh we're just hangin out officer" and then h tells that some kid took a piss on the memorial statue there and that he didnt want us smoking pot there.. and then he left...

so i dont know if he actually knew we were smoking pot (probably) or if he just assumed, but either way, he let us off :D

19. Hide a little bit of weed in her room somewhere..... think of it as insurance :bolt:

20. This happened years ago when i had just started smoking and i was 14. I was sitting on my bed watching tv waiting for my friend to call me up and let me know if it's cool to come over when my mom comes in and sits next to me and her leg touched mine. I had my bowl in my pocket that i had just gotten about 2 weeks prior and she felt it and then asked what was in my pocket. I said nothing and then she grabbed it through my pants and asked what it was again. And again i said nothing and then i said i had to go to the bathroom so i went and looked around the bathroom for something to put in my pocket. I grabbed some tissues which was stupid as shit since tissues don't feel anything like glass lol but i couldn't find anything. So i shoved my bowl into my back pocket and went back to my room.

When i got back i pulled out the tissues and said thats what was in my pocket and then she said ok and went in the bathroom to put some towels away. I thought i was in the clear (stupid me) and then she comes back into my room and the conversation went a little like this:

Mom: Where is it?
    Me: Where's what?
    Mom: I think you know
    Me: no what?
    Mom: The bowl! Wheres the bowl!? I'm not stupid!
    Me: Ok

I pulled out the bowl and gave it to her and she said your too young to be smoking pot and threw the bowl out and siad if i got it out of the trash she would ground me so i decided not to take the risk since it was a little piece of shit that only cost $15. She said that if she caught me again she would tell my stepdad so i said ok and that was that.

Now that im older she sometimes gives me some when im out and i do the same for her.