Your first Concert

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Pufnstuf, Sep 10, 2008.

1. what was it and how old were you?

mine was cheap trick and i was 17. it was 1981 :hello:

2. hah, i've never been to a concert, just a bunch of small shows. big concerts don't seem fun to me

3. they are if you go to the right place. outdoor shows are where it is at. sit in the lawn
    for optimum fun.

4. well, i will say i saw styx perform at a park once. if that counts? i was 15 at the time

5. Hmm I was probably 13 or 14, went to see the Goo Goo Dolls and Sugar Ray. I remember Sugar Ray singing their single Every Morning, and when he got to the part where the lyrics go "You know I wanna do it again" he said "You know I wanna FUCK her again" to the crowd's cheers, and me and my friend just kind of went bug eyed haha we were still innocent.

6. I saw This Providence for my first show at the Showbox in Seattle.

7. 2 years ago

method man, and immortal technique opened

8. ACDC uhhh 2001? ish?

2001-1989=??????????

fuck you mr. math

9. i was like 13 and it was ozzfest in the mid 90s when it didnt suck.

10. I've never been to an actual "concert" just raves since around 16-17ish. I can't remember shit from high school, it's all a blur.

11. i dont remember how old i was, it was 311 and Alien Ant Farm, kickass show too:metal:

12. rush two years ago!!!!!! ive seen them twice since them!!! lotsa weed, but i was w/ my dad :( best concert ever though!!!

13. it was incubus with a cool ass reggae band that opened
    i was 14
    definitely awesome

14. I saw Red Hot Chili Peppers with the Foo Fighters and Blonde Redhead when I was in 6th grade.

15. Unfortunately.. I'm 18, and I've only been to one..

The "Pink Floyd Experience"
    It was a great show, but the audience was a bunch of fucking cunts..
    Pink Floyd's music is not something you stand up and jam to... its something you sit down and enjoy...

all the people in the front rows were standing so... everyone else had to.

Best part of the show, in my opinion... was a guy singing the part to Great Gig in the Sky, and ACTUALLY sounding really good.

http://www.thepinkfloydexperience.net/

16. HFStival in...2002?
    It was the shit. I can;t remember who was there, maybe GOB, but there were a bunch of awesome bands.

17. Good Charlotte... right when Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous had just come out. Oh 7th grade memories....

18. I think azeda booth and a couple other locals.

Just came back from tv on the radio. they melted my brain.:hello:

19. The Grateful Dead. Im not sure what exact year but it was in the early 90s and im not sure how old I was.