Your First Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jdldms, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Yh! ahah I attached a pipe to my water bottle, what did you use?

2. #22 LSD RaIN, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    mine was 6 years ago it was one of those crappy sand blasting factory made glass bongs, it was purple with scorpions on it. lol

Edit: i actually found a pic of one it was this but purple, a total piece of crap.

[​IMG]

3. My first bong, was acrylic... same body style, colors were different (rainbow). I ended up with a large 20"+ single chamber acrylic, that I modified myself, just like the next one pictured. Worked pretty well. Then I finally upgraded to the world of ceramic bongs and joined the cool crowd. Mine was exactly the same, with the exception of the color, no logo and my tray wasn't partioned. Loved that bong.

I've since, upgraded.

Attached Files:

4. Bic pen and tin foil , sometimes I'd cut those little shampoo things they have in hotels and with tin foil make it a bowl out of it . Probably it wasn't very healthy...

5. Haha! Nice, it probably didnt do much damage cause they aren't temporary bongs

6. First bong was this one, bought it about a week ago.   Double Honeycomb does the trick.
    View attachment 1229430

7. #27 ZigzaGoop, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    My first bong is actually in the mail right now. Hopefully it'll be here before the week is over and I can begin to enjoy it. I haven't decided on a name yet but I can't wait until it gets here!

Going to buy some great weed and probably a little bit of hash and break this bad boy in. Even ordered a 20 Pack of Steel Screens! It cost me nearly an entire paycheck.  :yay:

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/glass-bongs/flaming-skull-beaker-base-ice-tube-colored-glass-diffusion-chamber-6-arm-perc-blue.html#.UcouhfmTgzU

[​IMG]

8. Talk about investments !! 
    That's just a beautiful piece, i never use screens on mine ahah

9. mine was a two footer clear china glass bong with three holes in the middle.

10. Originally I had dreams to make a homeade bong out of this massive south african beer bottle and call it "maader" which is south african slang for "the best" or something. I could never get hold of a diamond drill bit right off the bat. I ended up just going into St Marks place in nyc and buying a glass bong from some sketchy street vendor for 30$. It's actually not as bad as I thought.

11. This right here. First bong ever! :D

12. My first bong was a VP clear pink bong. My brother got it for me for my 14 or 15 birthday i think. He said it was regularly 45$ but he got it for 25 cuz he knew the guy who owned the store.

Probably one of the smoothest bongs i ever hit actually, and ive hit roors and such. It was a beaker bottom with ice pinches and a three arm tree perc.

Sadly, she was broken by some dipshit at a get together who i fucking hated before, and now hate even more. He was drunk off like 3 beers and kicked it over and broke the base of where the stem goes in. Wish i could fix it but ive seen many just like it so ill just buy another one day

13. You sir just made my day :)

14. #35 Swankkkkk, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    This was my first bong

[​IMG]

15. That looks hugeee!!!! (that's what she said)

16. Ahh nice ahah and it probably didn't do much damage cause its not a permanent thing

17. I really hope so , crafting bongs was a bit stupid and unhealthy but so much fun 

18. Yh ahah but I dunno its much more fun using a real bong imo

19. Clarise like off slience of the lambs everytime i used it id ealk in and go well hello clarise