Your first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChiefSunfire, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Everyone remembers that glorious moment: your first bong. I wanna hear about everyone's first bong and that first time you hit it.

My friends dad hired us and two other friends to mulch the yard for 50 a piece. So the second we got that money we went out and bought a q of dank and our first bong: the Green Goblin. It had an inline diffuser in the bottom and two percs. Ripped like a champ. The first time i hit, a friend of a friend called us and said we could come down to a local restaurant to apply for some jobs as they were hiring (and we were all broke). Of course we had to hit the Goblin first, and when we went we were all so baked i swear my one friend wasnt even speaking English. I got a call back though :cool:

Sharing is caring. I wanna hear your stories :smoking:

2. When I was 16, my friend came over my house right after school. Later that night at around midnight, he has a pill bottle with a gram of goodie and a socket. He made a water bottle bong, we packed a bowl and went out. Theres an extremely dark alley behind my house, it's about 200 feet long and has no street lights. So we had the lighter for light. We smoked it up, I only took three small hits since it was my first time, my friend milked it three times and he was done. We went back to my house and just sat on bean bag chairs and watched TV.

3. [​IMG]

Niagara Falls ontario... high times is the place to go.....

long since broke

4. I hit reply and then realized.....

I've never hit a bong!!!!! I've always done pipe!!! Well, I found what my next piece will be!!

5. I got an HVY 16in Beaker with a diffused downstem for my first bong. It has ice pinches too.

6. I just hit this exact same piece at my dealers house last week, although he had a disk diffused bowl instead of an ash catcher

7. I literally just bought my first bong this weekend for 70$ because it has a tiny (not noticeable or structural crack) . It's a vp brand and has a four tree perc in it. Have you guys ever heard of them? It was an impulse buy between me and the gf, we split it 25$ and 45$.

ForumRunner_20121210_233608.png

8. The middle bong was my first, k still have it, rarely ever hit it! Got it for 55 bucks, at my lhs. Its not a bad bong only thing is when the ice melts. The water level shoots up in to your mouth. I have drank a lot of bong water haha

Attached Files:

9. My first bong looks identical to yours haha. Ironic. I'd have to say I drank my fair share of bong water as well. Yummmm:p

10. My first and only bong, slit diffused downstem and ice pinch slide, about 8 or 9 inches tall. Sorry about the bad picture, its dark and I only have one light on. Used to have an ashcatcher for it that you could easily rip my .7 gram bowl in one hit

Attached Files:

11. just go for a gravity bong. You will be high beyond belief.

12. A nice well diffused bong can finish much larger bowls than a gravity bong while also being much smoother

13. First bong is an 18mm G-spot bent neck. Bought a diffused downstem and friend gave me an ash catcher.
    [​IMG]

14. #14 doctor prog, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    My first bong! Packed with Purple Kushner!

[​IMG]

The bong itself has a 5 arm perc with ash catcher and 6 slit diffuser in the downstem, the whole thing only cost me 50 bucks, the bong was 90 ash catcher was 30 and downstem was 15.

15. [​IMG]
    Here is my first, miss it now that I broke my newest one but I do have a back up it is just currently at my friends house. Sure hope some Minnesota glass blowing shop will fix mine.

First rip out of this thing and instantly I named it Dr. Milky because it got so cream cheese thick with milk. Loved that thing!

16. I didn't attach a picture of the goblin, so here he is. My one friend unfortunately cracked him when we were all drunk and smoking. RIP Green Goblin

Attached Files:

17. my first bong was a HVY mini straight tube, its like 11 inches I think. Nothin special but it gets the job done right haha, now I only use it as a travel tube.

heres an oldddd milk i found
    velvet kush? - YouTube

18. Technically the first bong I bought by myself was my PHx double dome with worked Alex K stem and el hefe worked bowl off Boro market :cool:

19. After 3 months with it; I didnt mind the taste of bong water hahaha, I like the smell too haha

20. that bong you posted looked very similar to mine that I also posted. I am wondering how tall it is, I've never gotten bong water in my mouth with my mini straight tube and its not even a foot tall so that confuses me