1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite techniques to increase yield

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by thehazzle, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very interesting. I could do that here. In a basement way. I have the ability to set target temps and humidity. I would had to read allot more. It's so easy to just set that machine at 45%and go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. LOL!. I'm the same way. I actually am totally addicted to tinture. I'll only keep my dense buds and throw the rest aside for edibles and tinture. If I really was obsessive about counting every nug my numbers would be much higher. I've had over a pound of trim and edible material from just my 20oz crops.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just started making tincs myself. I decarb bho. Heat 27 ml of (PG) propylene glycol in a double boiler, mix in bho. When it cools, I add 3ml of 'The Flavor Apprentice ' lemon 2. 2 full droppers, morning, noon, and night, do me good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG][​IMG]
    A little before/ after week 3 defoliate. I will lollipop bottoms tomorrow

• Like Like x 5
  7. Wow! Nice setup and healthy plants.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG][​IMG] all up in them guts today. We call this this lollipop. End of week 3. Filled a5 gallon bucket yesterday with fan leaves up top, today I've filled it with bottom growth

9. Not quite finished in the bottom pic

10. @2CentGuy nice setup and grow! canopy is spot on, this is what i need to learn how to do in my 5x5 tent
    is having a scrog a must growing like this?

11. I think a net of some sort is necessary. I like the smaller squares. Plants eventually get too heavy to support themselves. It also allows me to space out colas early in flower.
    But the real work is done throughout veg when I top anal defoliate for even starting colas.

12. Lol. Anal. Gotta love auto correct. I'm leaving it that way!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will take my large lemon haze in back, and bend them in half under this screen made of 2x2 and green wire fence from depot. That way all florets start same height day 1. Front tray is a diff strain, and doesn't need the screen.

14. i decided, after looking at your grow, im going to try scrog for my next grow

15. Certainly do not mean to hijack. Just thought showing would help. Ill transfer tomorrow . get some pics then

16. This is to show you what I call 'the shelf '. Here the shelf is at 26". 'The shelf ' is where the majority of the lower/outer branches are at the moment. This is the height I will set my screen at and bend plants to fit underneath. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Outer row finished. You can see how much height I reduce by bending. Now all florets start same height day 1. I also take this time to clean from bottom up 3 or 4 nodes. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG][​IMG] tray 1 done. Today Monday, ill call Thursday day 1 for these. The other tray in front is a dif strain. It requires more veg pruning and just a net, no bending

19. [​IMG] this is a transfer day defoliate. You can see the difference between the two. this strain gets no screen just the net.

Grasscity Deals Near You