Your favourite seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MutherFuckerJones, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I thought this would be a good place to state which seeds (if grown from seed) people have had success with, best yields, price, ease of ordering, best results etc

Im totally new to growing, ive been reading up on it for about 6 months to a year.
    Ive recently had the opportunity to be a partner in a grow. Sooo im getting the itch! cant wait to get the full lot on the go J

Im wondering where or what strains would be good to start off with as its my first time doing this.

I think ive got a few cuts of some Lemon Haze coming but I would like to start a couple off from seed.

[SIZE=12pt]Im sure other people would ask the same question.[/SIZE]

Just from my experience, from smoking, im going to probably look as getting (say 3 of each) Grand daddy purp, OG Kush and Headband
    Anybody have any experience in growing these from seed?

2. I ordered barnys farm LSD and 2 from Auto seeds: Diesel berry and kandy kush. Got 2 freebies wwxskunk. Growing the freebies now little micro grow. Both seeds germed about 2 days. Put them in soil and that was 4 weeks ago. Grows like crazy. Roots grew out of their peat cell starters not too long ago

3. i have tried growing OG kush seeds which i bought from mjseedscanada.com. this strain is good for indoor growing though it can do well outdoors. had them in pots and commercial potting soil mixed with perlite and worm castings.. in terms of yield, i can say it produces good harvest of quality buds.. but if you wanna make your growing successful, you gotta have the best quality seeds (genetics). choose a reliable seed bank to make sure  seeds will germinate. that's the first step

• Like Like x 1
    Which breeder are they from, I can't see it on the website?

5. Got some lemon haze cuttings coming :) cheers for the input though!
    Here is a bagseed i planted about a week ago
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384687133.145168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. GOod looking sprout. How is it now?