Your favourite papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by smokewithwill, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i've been noticing that all my friends tend to have completely different preferences for papers, ones a massive fan of raws, another loves OCB Golds, and I know someone that religiously only smokes Rizla kingsize. Personally my usual papers are element kingsize. (I'd like some 1 1/4 size elements but unfortunately they dont sell them at my local headshop  :devious:) Personally for one reason or another I have problems using other papers, for example I find OCB's are folded weird, and rizla's ruin the taste too much, i've never been that bothered by the whole RAW hype either so i've not been into that either. I also occasionally smoke Juciy jays, as I have a friend who has a collection of every single paper  :hello: Anyway so what's your favourite papers and why? 
    On an extra note, I tried a tootsie roll for the first time today (I live in the UK, they're not widely available) and found out they taste EXACTLY the same as Juicy Jay milk chocolate  :yummy:
    Will

2. I don't fucks with no papers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SWISHERS ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RAW Organic Hemp

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rizla kingsize's are nice, I just use some fairly cheap ones that I got 10 of for free haha. I'm not complaining! But I have ordered some RAW's so I will see what the hype is all about in a few days when I get a hookup too :)

6. RAW 300's. Original or Organic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

A part for my Evolutions vaporizer is on back order so I've been tearing these^ up lately :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wish we had swishers over here, all we have are those shitty blunt wrap things which aren't anything like the real things, and like kingsize tobacco wraps (which are fairly decent) 

haha awesome, I might get myself some standard 1 1/4 RAW's from my local headshop see if they're as good as people really say ;) 

Fucking love juicy jays, fruit flavours are the best, ultra-thin blueberry hills taste exactly the same as blueberry muffins omg, and they're much thinner and they don't leave me with a heavy feeling in my lungs like most thicker papers do :)  Although most of the 'synthetic' flavours taste shitty, chocolate, absinth, tequila etc all taste like shit hah, cotton candy and Jamaican rum are both amazing though  :bongin:

9. Why not man?! Not like they're expensive ;)

10. Jokers, or Skunks specifically. But any thin hemp or rice papers are fine by me, lets more of the weed flavor come through.

11. Blue Zig Zags when I'm super high and Raw Organics/ Originals when not so much.

12. raws. doesn't burn too fast and taste aite

13. Orange zig zags

14. Raw organic, skunk brand, or irie.

15. #15 dried up bong, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    i like zig zags 1 1/4

16. Raw King Size, Classic, Organic and 12 inch Raws. Can anyone tell me how the Juicy Jays burns and if you can taste/smell the flavor? I want to get some for college.

17. Juicy jay all day. Blueberry too, I'm hoping someone will get me the bday cake flavored ones for my bday (HINT HINT GC MY BDAY IS IN NOVEMBER HINT HINT YOU WILL GET BOOB PICS COME ON BUY THEM FOR ME!!)

• Like Like x 1
  18. My friend collects them and has birthday cake :') taste good get some!

Juicy jays are in my opinion the best flavoured papers, they taste incredible when you just put the joint to your lips, then when you smoke it doesnt overpower it but you get the background of the flavour, really nice papers, gum strip can sometimes have some problems I find but if you lick the paper delicately its fine. I'd recommend some ultra thins! Only have them in 1 1/4 I think but still, they taste so clean! 

• Like Like x 1
  19. Elements 1 1/4

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app