Your favourite/most used smoking spot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaEveryDay, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Apologies if this thread or similar has already been posted.
    I have a fairly large garden, which is surrounded by open, empty fields with no neighbours.
    At the end of my garden, i have a fairly large tree-house type thing that a couple of friends of mine helped me build a couple years ago.

In the summer just gone, i started to toke there more often.
    There's nothing better than sitting there in the middle of a boiling hot summer day, with snacks for munchies and music to chill, with a cold beer in one hand, and a fat J in the other. No neighbours to worry about, no anti-marijuana parents to worry about. Not a shit is given when i'm up there. :smoke:

I can also semi-hotbox it, haha.

What's your favourite spot to chill when you toke, brothers/sisters? Interested to know. :smoke:

2. My balcony!

3. My kitchen, brah...always my fuckin' kitchen...

4. The local elementary school playset is my place of choice. At night when all the kids are gone of course

5. At the lake. On a clear night with a slight breeze.

6. Hot box my truck. Or in the shower

7. Wow, same here!

8. There is this local nature park called "Robbins Park." In it features a bird blind, which is pretty much like a covered small area with 2 benches underneath and 3/4 of it walled around.

Me and some friends either go there, or to the benches near the pond on the other side of the park, depending on the weather.

The only problem is having to park in a neighborhood and then walk through a yard to get in since the park is only open dawn-to-dusk.

9. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']My balcony![/quote]

Same here

10. Good call, brother. I do like cooking in my kitchen while smoking.

11. Wherever I sat my ass down. But really, it'd be my room or my balcony.

12. My screen porch

13. My friend's treehouse we built 11 years ago.

14. used to be a gravel road a few miles from my house until I got busted over the weekend.

now I stick to my bedroom or bathroom.

15. My bathroom. Nothing like locking the door, getting naked, and smoking with all the freedom in the world...and then hopping in the shower :p

16. #19 Brutalblunt64, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Gotta say that its prolly in the woods behind my old Elementary school, such a chill spot and i have yet to hear about any cops coming to it and ive been going there for a year now. I may add it has some nice natural seating (tree logs) and Generally gives me a really good Vibe.

17. exactly.

let the conditioner soak in while you hit the bowl a time or two :D