Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favourite Film To Watch While High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KaideWB17, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I've been on nextflix for the last 20 mins trying to find something to watch and i can't find anything, so what are all of your favourite films to watch while high? Mine has to be Pineapple express, it's super funny while high but i've watched it over 100 times EASILY.... so i want something new to watch, i was thinking about

- 40 yr old Virgin
    - Knocked Up

Ideas?

2. Not really a film, but I LOVE watching Doctor Who when I'm high. It goes from being an amazing show to an even better one!

3. Grandma's boy is a stoner classic now

4. watch 22 jump street... hilarious! 

5. We've seen The Big Lebowski high so many times I can pretty much recite it. And it's still good, so I'd suggest that.

6. John Dies at the End is a pretty bad/great movie that's just so completely strange that it's so much fun to try and think about while high. I can't even begin to explain how fucking weird this movie is.

7. I second john dies at the end. I like watching monty python movies myself. 

8. I'm watching mission in impossible 2 it's such a shit movie it's funny. Maybe only cuz I'm high. Nothing else I haven't see on Netflix lol