Your favorite...

Discussion in 'General' started by kimper3787, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Hey everyone, I was just sitting around, bored as all hell and decided to start this thread. What are your favorite lines (Quotes) from songs? A few of mine are -

Song - I need drugs
    Artist - Necro

"I need drugs"

"There I was, bleeding from my nose and damn I couldn't breathe but I'm still thinking about the next gram."

"Even if it's good, I'll sniff it up in a minute, Beep you back complain that you put too much cut in it, If you fall for that and bring me a new sack, I'll be making more crazy faces than jim carrey on crack."

"Baking soda, cocaine, how sweet, I need to find me a crack pipe and I'm complete."

"You could find me at brighton beach or coney island, Or rikers island, My crack pipe is my violin, I play along to the police siren."

"As a young teen I started with marijuana, Then graduated to coke cuz I needed something stronger, Mescaline, dust, downers, injections sensation, I love to experience a patient's medication."

"Can't sit and wait for my dealer to come provide it, Gotta party to go to and I'm the only one invited, I'll search your whole house for the damn white mouse, And when I finally find it, I'll sniff the whole ounce."

Welll...I guess I could of jsut put the whole song, but hey, wheres the fun in that? If you havent heard that ^^ song I suggest you check it out. I like it alot, exspeacially when im high. Post your favorites.
    Schmoke on...:smoking:

2. skinny puppy-worlock

"now is the only thing thats real"

3. Either the whole of Goldie lookin chain - Half man half machine

So fucking funny

Or

Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy confessions (hence my name): I wish i could be the one, the one who wont care atall

4. t.i. - U Don't Know Me

"once again let me remind you nigga, you don't know me
    So don't be walkin' up and askin' whus tha deal on a key
    I don't know if you wearin' wires, you could be the police
    If I was slangin' blow you couldn't get a o.z"

5. Necro is tight shit, fuck with this is there best song i think