Your favorite

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by palindrome, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Your favorite sexual act to perform on your partner other than just sex.

Myne is take a halls, yes the cough drop, and put it in my mouth while I'm eating her out, get it nice and moist not swallowing anything from it, than slobber it all over her pussy, get about half an inch from her pussy, than breath out slow and heavy watching her legs relax as she lays back moaning lightly, than about five inches from her pussy breath on it lightly and watch her scream while she clamps her thighs around your head.

I'm sure everyone knows how it feels in your mouth, you suck in it gets all cold, you breath out and it gets all hot. ;) my girl goes wild for it

2. Do lapdances count? I love to give them to her. She's so impatient.. so I tease her more :p I love to get her all wound up and make her work for it. Like when I cook at her place sometimes I'll wear just knee highs and a tshirt, maybe boyshorts sometimes, and won't give into her advances till I'm done cooking. Lacy stuff and an apron when I'm feeling special.
    I also like to give her naughty massages when she comes over after work. Not that she has a physically stressful job lol.
    What I miss about having a guy is going down. Going into it all would sound really bad, so I'm just going to leave it at that.