Your favorite Zeppelin album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bourbon_420, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Well I searched... and didn't find any threads that featured the favorite album of our Led Zeppelin fans. Mine has to be their untitled fourth album.

2. i have to say i enjoy them all the same, just too damn good, and what about CODA, PRESENCE, or IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR? u left those out of the poll

3. That's true. I guess I was just going for their absolute best.

4. Mine is diffently Zeppelin III but you forgot "In Though the Out Door"

EDIT: and "Presence".

5. it's no surprise what album is gonna win.. always the most popular.. so i'm gonna say physical graffiti to even it out..

6. I don't know Zeppelin a lot, what song should I load, beside of Stairway to heaven?

7. Friends
    Bring It On Home
    Whole Lotta Love
    Ramble On
    Rock And Roll
    Since I've Been Loving You
    Heartbreaker
    Living Loving Maid

8. Going to California
    Dazed and Confused
    When the Levee Breaks
    The Lemon Song
    Ten Years Gone
    Gallows Pole
    Bron-Y-Aur Stomp (def. get this one, espically if you have a powered sub)

I voted Led Zep III, always been my favorite.

9. I'm not very fond of Led Zepplin. I mean, some songs are good, but they are way overrated. They win like all the "Top 100 bands", and I really don't think they are that good, maybe like 20 out of the top 100, but definitly not #1. Sorry to you Zep fans though, no offense or disrespect intended.

10. ^^^^ I know what you mean, man. They ARE one of my favorite bands, but I was a little offset to see Stairway To Heaven as the #1 song of all time on every single list. There are so many bands caught in Zep's shadow for sure.

11. i would have to say that III is my fav album because of friends and tangerine tangerine i would say download it is a very good song and i think that led zep is one of the best bands ever and i cant get enough

12. I almost never see zep at number in "best song of all time" type of deals. In fact, when Rolling Stone did their top 100 songs of all time, Rolling Stones had two in the top three, and the first zep song was like 13 or something.
    I'd agree that the song Stairway to Heaven is overrated

13. ^^^Rolling Stone messed up their "Top 500 List" badly. It was incoherent and skewed, putting some of the best songs way back in the 300 section, and some of the world's worst songs in the top 50. The #1 song was "Like A Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan, which is very good, but not the best song of all time.

14. No individual album is best................

i prefer the box set :smoke:

15. They are all really good but i have to go with led zeppelin 4 just because when the levee breaks is just a fucking amazeing song and stairway to heaven is the shit.

I mean the 4th album really covers all sides of Zeppelin its the perfect album

E.X.
    1. you can see the orignal blue grass/country influences in rock and roll and in Going to California
    2. you can see some transition stuff such as Stairway and Four Sticks
    3. you can see the start of there latar stuff with Black Dog Battle of Evermore

Honestly i dont see how any of there albums beats that one because it really dose cover almost every aspect of Zeppelin

16. same!

17. Exactly! "Complete Studio Recordings" box set OWNZ j00 @11!!!

18. Graffiti fan.

19. Physical Graffitti by far

20. Anyone got the DVD set? I just ordered it, it has 2 DVD with song captured live on some shows in the 70's, it's gonna be so good watching that baked.