Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Arockit, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Mine is some chronic and some aka 47 crazy shit when mixed:smoking:

2. 1. Blueberry because its so fruity and tastes like heaven
    2. Allstar Green Crack because it floors you with half a bowl and last for hours on end

3. Blue Cheese

4. Juicyfruit... God I loved that stuff. Looked and smelled great, plus the yummy taste of juicyfruit.

5. Hmm god I can't choose but some of My top favs are Blue dream,G13xHash plant and GDP.

6. #6 Dubsack22, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    morning = strawberry cough out of the bubbler
    midday = blueberry X tainwreck out of the bong
    nighttime = a kush or chemdog or some other knockout indica out of shwwateva gets me the highest

if i can't get those its sativa dominant hybrid in the morning, and indica at night.

during the day i'd prefer a hybrid thats 50/50 or 60/40 just because thats how i roll... and bong rips of ass kicking indicas during the day while ur enrolled in school makes it a bitch and a half to actual get yourself to class.

7. Headband, white russian or sour diseal

8. Any form of skunk is defiantly my favorite, close behind is Lemon G. Have yet to get my hands on some truly purple. Smoke weed all day every day.