Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite Weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenmonkee, Jan 14, 2004.

?

Which is your favorite weed out of these choices?

1. Jamaican Red Hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maui Waui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hydro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. KB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Con Bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Purple Haze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Acapolka Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Early Bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i dont know if it really was this strain but supposedly i smoked white widow X northern lights i think its called Christal im not sure but it got me high as fuck o and blueberry chronic supposedly it was called blueberry chronic but if not then jst straight blueberry, great taste enormous smooth hitz

2. i think my favorite of all, well for now is bubble gum. Ive only tried like 3 kinds of flavored bud, but i really want to try white rino, white widow, blueberry, and i also want to try ice 2000, ive heard great things about all of them. if i start growing for sure it will be one of those four.

3. I agree, but if i have to play favorites... out of the strains I've tried I would have to say Orange Crush. Orange hairs, citrus smell, tastes like oranges... pretty self-explanitory :smoke:

4. the kind that you smoke and gets you high is the best!

5. my favorite is hydro,but then again i dont think ive ever had ''name brand weed'' all ive had is hydro and kind bud

6. all strains of bud are going to be different. so unless you get it from the same plant it's going to be different even it's the same strain because the each bud isn't going to be grown exactly the same. sorta cofunsing right i'm high and i m rambling on.

i've tried skunk#2 it was a one hitter quitter

7. purple haze and white rhino! :smoke:

8. cubangold ring any bells?

9. I would have to go with the best I've tried--BC bud, although this summer in amsterdam I will probably be chaning that to Hawian Snow, all the Hazes, basically the best of the best. Oh yeah, and some BC God Bud will becoming available at a dealer near you if you live in A2 soon.

10. I've never smoked any bad weed or schwag with seeds yet, but my favourite has got to be new york diesel. My first O ever was NYdiesel and it blows my mind :smoking:

11. I think the best I've ever had was some weed that was grown by me and some friends 2 years ago. We grew them outside and then one day I saw the cops where they were planted and it was a week or so before harvest. We only saved one plant which was away from the others and then we tried to sell it but the kid we tried to sell it to said it smelled like pumpkins. So we called it Pumpkin and decided to smoke it. We had no pipe or anything and got creative.

Sunny D bottle. Salt shaker cap. Instant pipe. Put the cap on the side and it worked great as a bowl and already had holes in the bottom. I took a hit and it was the second smoothest weed I have ever had (first at the time) I turned to my friend after hitting it and thought the pipe we made wasnt working and go "dude, I didn't get a hit" and I had the biggest hit ive ever taken come out of my mouth and my friends just died laughing. It was pretty crazy that night, we smoked at my friend's living room table just chilling. It was like the first time ive ever smoked inside a house, usually smoke outside (i was only smoking for like a few months back then)

The smoothest weed ive ever had was just regs rolled in a strawberry flavored joint. I was at my friends house with his cousin and our other friend. We all just smoked a bowl or something and was high as fuck and then his cousin gets up to goto the kitchen, he turns around and shows me the joint and tells me to come with him. we go out back and smoke it and I was ripping the shit out of that joint and he started flipping out asking why it was so smooth. It was pretty good, didn't get me as high though because i was already fucked up.

12. This poll amazes me. Hydro is what newbz call good the good weed they got from a dealer. Hydro really refers to hydroponics, which is the method of growing, and is not a 'type of weed'. Hydro has no bearing on the quality of bud at all, despite what newbs think. I actually prefer some good organic soil grown bud - the taste is much smoother overall.

BC bud is not a strain either.....BC bud could be anything for all you know, all it refers to is the region where it was grown.

Having that said, here are my top picks.

Top Sativas: Trainwreck, sativa pheno of AK47, C-99, and Kali Mist

Top Indicas: Black Domina, BOGs Lifesaver, L.U.I, Hog, and Sensi Star

there are a ton of other really really good strains, but those are my tops

13. Definately Purple Haze! I remember this guy i used to buy from said he had lots of it. I had heard a lot of good talk about the haze so i bought 10 grams heheh, it lasted for a week and it was the best week of my life.
    Oh i was so out of my mind lol, the mermories

The weed i hate the most must be skunk, it tasted shit and never kicked in

14. i love purple haze.....i love the distinct taste it has.......mmmmm......

15. my absolute favortie strain of weed is trainwreck. its pretty rare because the plant is a low yielder (about 1 oz a plant :eek: )

the shit is so sticky, we once stuck a 2 gram nug to a window

Its not the cheapest weed either. $220 for a half O

16. Hydro isnt even a strain of pot, its a growing method....newbie...GO BACK TO THE RECREATIONAL ROOM

17. ive been gettin a lot of purple kush lately.. It's great shit.

18. Does it really matter? Pot is as pot does.

19. My favorite weed I have had so far is Trainwreck. Good weed is good weed, but I perfer Sativa over Indica. I had some stuff called Grand Daddy Purple that was pretty sweet.

I love the smell of Trainwreck too, very unique.

20. Northern lights, mmmmmm