Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Type of High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gravityy, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Happy, Euphoric, Happy, Energetic, Giggly, Sleepy, Etc.

Which and why?

My favorite strain is Super Sour Diesel so for me it would be energetic, I love getting stoned then doing something productive. :smoke:

2. I like the mindfuck type highs. I'm more of a sativa guy.

3. Yeah I like the mindfuck ones too. I'm mindfucked baked right now. :smoking:

4. Euphoric. Fuckin Alice in Wonderland shit.

5. I also agree with those highs, but an dank Indica puts me in the zone I love the feeling of being melted into my seat haha.

6. I can enjoy just about any high, but I predominantly smoke energetic strains...sometimes I even enjoy a paranoid high thank you MTF..

7. I love indica that gets me feeling really good.

8. hahahahahahah yeah

9. Euphoric, without a doubt.

Sometimes giggly is fun, but lately it just annoys me.

10. Couchlocked, euphoric, happy highs are my favorite :smoke:

11. Think you put in happy again instead of creative. Creative takes it imo. Those are standard effects but some deep, philliospical, wacky thinking is hilarious.

12. It really depends, I'll enjoy any kind of high but if I had to choose one, I'd probably go with sativas. I can smoke a sativa anytime and have fun, but if I smoke indica there's only so much I'll be willing to do.

Both are fun, I just like the uplifted, euphoric, happy, tingly, giggly kind. If the bud has that and couchlock, then I'm good. There's just certain times where you can't be stuck.

13. Energetic, euphoric, airy high

14. I like the high where music sounds so fucking awesome. Like so fucking awesomeee. Once my friend turned on some old school hip hop and I realized why some black people like to ride on low riders and drive it with one hand.

15. i don't have one favorite. it doesn't really matter which high it is but if you get that same high every time it becomes routine and boring. gotta keep switching up strains.

16. :smoke: couchlock. indica!

17. [quote name='"Fiiv59"']'just chillin' high[/quote]

Thats unique

18. Euphoric for me