Your favorite type of bud?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Djskyline, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I have had a wide variety.. But my favorite would have to be either white widow or alaskian thunderfuck.
    :)

2. the kind i can smoke.

3. orly? your so clever bro

4. All about the AK47

5. Bubba or skunk one.. I like blueberry muffin and chewbacca too

6. I don't wanna say any specific strain, because the quality seems to bounce around from harvest to harvest around my area.
    But, a few days ago, i had some really dank skywalker.
    Moderately dense and Sticky.
    Then i went up to Morro bay to help a friend move, and bought an eighth of this local grow from his neighbors. This stuff was dense and fruity as hell. At a distance it looked like a good 2.0 at best, but when i weighed it. BAM. 4.0 on the dot.
    It's that type of weed thats dense and sticky enough, that when you pack a snap for someone it lasts them unusually long.
    Definite favorites of the week.

7. Nice
    Yeah i had some cherry skywalker one time and it was really sticky

Ak47 is bomb no doubt

8. DANK, fuck that bammer

9. i always enjoy trying new strains but my all time favorite is The original Sour Diesel created in Amherst MA.

10. Ive had sour diesel but i cant remember how it was like. I remember it was just pretty basic bud though

11. what you had was regular bud someone was calling sour d.

12. My favorite right now has to be O.G. Kush or this shit my boy just picked up yesterday called Blue Green Kush, I've never heard of it but it's good stuff.

13. Wanna know a secret?

Dealers just put names on weed, sorta like selling fake gucci, or fake coach.

All your gettin is imitation, unless you live right beside a medical state, or in a medical state.

P.S. I am pretty sure this is in the wrong section
    P.S.S this thead has been made atleast 50 times before...
    p.S.S.S cool story bro

14. Lmao @ this know it all douche.

I live in california, i buy my own medical bud with a green card. So... You are incorrect.

I havent seen or been on this site long enough to see it 50 times.
    Quit trolling oldfag and go smoke some bud

15. atl blazer is right... in a lot of states without medical, dealers blatantly lie about strains. but i like the kind of bud that's generally a lighter shade of green, fluffy or dense nugs, lots of kief, kinda sticky. tastes good. you know the kind.

16. Lol your a smart one there huh...go back and read my post better.

Here let me point it out better for your eyes and brain.

17. Your prolly mad cause u dont have pot lol

18. Yeah im not 13 here...I'm sorry you can't come back with a better insult then you did once you realized you were wrong, and instead of apologizeing, you said something else that made you look even smarter

/close thread

you were roflstomped

ARE YOU MAD BRO?!?!

19. #20 Djskyline, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Look at your sorry ass trying to act smart on a site meant for stoners. I am 16, and i could care less about looking intelligent on forums like these.
    I didnt say that because i wanted to make a good comeback, i said it to make myself laugh cause im lifted as shit =D
    Sorry im not on here to insult others and troll, im here to talk about blazing and having a good time. Its you douche bags that ruin the fun cause your pissed your broke with no pot lololo

Hop off your fat ass and go do something else other than trolling forums on a weed site.

" you were roflstomped "
    Nice life homie ^ bet you pick up plenty of chicks

Peace ou