Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite time of day/setting to smoke in ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Feb 29, 2012.

1. My favorite time of day is in the evening right before bed .
    i love being able to go to bed high as fuck watch a movie on netflix and mess around on my phone and cuddle my kid lol. I smoke outside though but that's relaxing too, getting some fresh air while you smoke the heavenly jane!!

What about you guys ??

2. In the woods, during a bright sunny day. I love getting nature-y. I always feel most at home there.

3. I wish there was something like that around where I live. just ugly prairies lol .. maybe a small patch of woods that wouldnt be worth it exploring lol. and im not much of a bug person. if i got high in the woods id be soo paranoid of all the bugs lol probably ruin my high

4. One of my favorite times is Friday afternoon when I get home from a long day on campus and finally get to chill and enjoy the beginning of the weekend.

5. Damn, 2nd post already beat me to it.

6. Right after I get my workout done and school work out of the way. Oh god... the sweet sensation.

7. Late morning and late at night.

8. I like getting high at night in the woods. It's eerie yet peaceful and calming at the same time

9. i would probably trip out too much haha

10. Never tried it at night.. new goal for the next time I go back up to Maine :smoke: