Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite things to do while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FlY_HiGh_420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Yo i was wonderin what all you guys like to do while blazed!!!!
    im intrested in seeing all the crazy shit hahaha i personnally like to do the stupidest shit like ride my dirtbike into a tree(accident broke my arm while high :/ ) you could call it a bad high but whats your guys favortie shit to do blazed?:smoking:

2. Bump beats mann.

maybe drive around.. chill with my girlfriend

and who could forget every stoners favorite pastime? FUCKING EAT!!

3. jack off?

nah honestly, skateboardings crazy stuff, so much fun. making outs up there also, talking and doing whatever stupid shit your friend dares you to do because u usually can't feel what happens afterwards.

4. Probably playing the mandolin or listenin to tunes and writing/surfing the web.

5. Listen To The Beatles & Play Call of duty 5
    lol

6. producing music, playing chess & reading

7. Gettin blown while eating cupcakes/sandwiches.:wave:

8. Listening to music while eating/having sex. When high, the two are practically interchangeable :p

9. I like to get high and laugh so whatever it takes to achieve those two things...I'm down.

10. QFT. the high life.

11. I've been high since 2007 so just about anything I do I do while high, but I especially like playin the piano baked

12. hmm hasnt this been posted before? lol [​IMG]

Anyhow same as previous poster im always high so the same shit id regularly do lol

13. Listen to music
    Chat on msn or AIM
    Roll another joint
    Masterbait

Aim: jacobdanlar

14. #15 Verdant Nature, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Open Ended Video Games such as Oblivion and Fallout 3 are fucking amazing high, but it depends what floats your boat. I love lots of video games so just generally playing the 360 and PS3 really float my boat when I'm cained. There's nothing like a hard night on the bong with a friend playing co op on Halo 3 or Gears of War.

Watching movies high is amazing. Almost every film ever made with the exception of a few (such as the Shawshank Redemption, Raging Bull and Memento) is better high. Some films are literally mind blowing high such as Star Wars 3 Revenge of the Sith and The Prestige, whereas they may not be quite as impressionable if viewed sober.

Playing guitar is all good whether I'm sober or high. Maybe not straight after a spliff or a few bong hits but I love playing when stoned, even if Im not as good.

Eating while stoned is one of the most fulfilling activities ever and if the munchies arent satisfied it usually detracts from the high.

Sex or masturbation while high is also very very good and are definitely better than they are when sober, even if the effect weed has on them activities isn't as strong as many people on this forum make it out to be.

15. #16 Meri, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    When I smoke with friends, I listen to music, fuck around with art-y stuff (photography rules if you're with someone who knows what they're doing), and watch movies (I recommend El Topo).

When I smoke alone, I like to listen to music, draw, and go on the internet. The internet is so epic when you're baked.

EDIT: Masturbating is also win whilst ripped.

16. Getting a blowjob has to be one of my favorites. Driving around is on the top of that list.
    But really, all I need is my friends when I'm high and I'm going to be happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Baking is always good :) Browniesssss!!! <333 Sex is always awesome to :p

18. Dang dude, way to mine a thread lol did you even check the date? Haha but I have to wonder why that other guy said not to watch shawshank redemption while high. I had seen it before but it came on tv a few weeks ago and I was stoned and bored so I watched and like most movies it was more enjoyable to me... I got to thinking how if I ever went to prison I would come out being the most patient person on earth lol

19. Smoke more. Sounds like a joke, but since I've started (8 years ago) I've only wanted to smoke more each time, so from all the times of smoking after I've reached my limit have made my brain just fall in love with the physical activity of smoking in general