Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite term for weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyStarburst, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I like bud because that was my nickname when I was a kid lol.

2. I say bud or dank if its dank lol. I've heard old heads call it smoke.

3. I call it whatever comes out my mouth at the time

4. Trees, weed, pot,

5. Piff, boodah, peng, that's what all the gangbangers by my house call it,
    Wacky backy,

6. Me and my friends call it "shoes" or "rasta shoes" if you will.

7. Ganja is definitely mi fav. I like to say it with that rasta accent.

8. BUD

One syllable, three letters, not too suspicious-sounding. Easy.

9. "Bun" or "herb"

10. Trees and smoke

11. I always say buds.

12. I call it plain old weed

13. It's a tie between devil lettuce and just plain cannabis. When I'm buying though, I'll just say "bud".

14. Buddha, herb, Kush, billies, chop

15. Cannabis, Flower, Herb, Ganja. Oh, and Mexican Brick Weed if i'm chillin with Mexicans. [​IMG]

16. Chocolate....lool its just a code me and my friend made when we were younger so that we could talk about it in school and shit

17. Weed or bud, unless discussing its medicinal uses, in which case, "Cannabis" works well. I don't like to say Cannabis or Medicated though, when talking about its recreational use. It sounds pretentious and oblivious to the facts. You are smoking weed and getting high/stoned. Saying "consuming cannabis and getting medicated" when you are smoking a bowl and watching cartoons, is just irritating.