Your favorite swear/slander words?

Discussion in 'General' started by CaptainCupcake, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #1 CaptainCupcake, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    My mom is always yelling at me for swearing, and her reason is that 'It's not necessary'

Um, DUH. Would we enjoy it if it was?

So, lay them on me. What are some of your favorite inappropriate words, (it can be a swear word or anything obscene) and why? Full on obscene sentences are welcomed, too.

Mine are 'cunt' and 'fuck'. I think everyone loves 'fuck'. It can be used for everything.

'Fucking son of a bitch.'

'Ahhhh yeah, FUCK ME, FUCK MY PUSSY' etc.... :smoke:

edit: Suck a bag of dicks.

2. Fuck, shit, ass, and motherfucker as well as all variations

3. I never understood why people got upset over some stupid fucking words...

4. Darn it. Shoot! Awwww... shux. Dang it. Golly gee.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE17JveKUD8]‪Blink 182 family reunion with lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I FUCKED YOUR MOM

6. Motherfucker is my favorite. It's beyond fuck, it's just downright motherfucking intense. It's only used when you mean business. Chris Rock is the only person who can say it in a lighthearted manner.

7. words are words. I think it's the intention behind them that upsets people, and of course...then a whole fucking trend sweeps in and pretty soon it's a universal negative term.

like ******, for example. I hate ******s. It simply means 'ignorant' or 'stupid' but then some asshole decided it should solely be a negative term for colored individuals.

*shakes head*

fuckfuckfuckfuck

8. I would tell you, but you seem like a bastard.

9. Good mothafuckin post!

10. You dumb motherbitcher cunt you

11. You suck your fathers dick! :wave:

12. shut up... fukface

13. Suck my ass you half-brained dog fucker!

14. "god damnit!"

15. Watch yer fucking language!

16. Fucking bitch is usually my go-to, or son of a fucking bitch, depending on the situation.

Edit: and if I'm in a really bad mood, I'll probably use Jesus fucking christ.

17. Fuck is my favorite.

I love calling people fucking fucks.

Grasscity Deals Near You