Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wanderlusion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Theres a lot of strains i still want to try, but so far in my cannabis career, my favorites would have to be Trainwreck, G13, AK47, Blue Dream, Snowdawg, and Chemdawg (not sure if it was real or not, but it was still fucking good)

I still really want to get my hands on some OG Kush, Sour Diesel, and White Widow

2. Blue Dream, Skywalker OG, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze. Those are just some. :smoking:

Oh yeah, can't forget Bubba Kush :smoke:

3. best daytime: snow cap
    best nightime: skywalker

4. Blue Dream and Snowcap.

5. Indica: Skywalker OG
    Sativa: Blue Dream
    Hybrid: White Widow

6. You should really try Maui Wowie. My connect had it for like 2 weeks and it was straight FIRE. Best Maui Wowie I've had. :smoke:

7. The one that's green, the purple one is decent too.:cool:

8. Blueberry Crack

Champagne

Snowcap

9. opium (strain not the drug)
    and i had great white x jack herer x something else.
    sour diesel.

10. It depends on how it was grown but Blue Dream and Sour D

11. Rox - strong indica...

Jacky white - strong 75% sativa mix...

12. Blue dream. Super silver haze, trainwreck. green crack <3

13. Northern lights and purple kush. I really want to try alaskan thunderfuck

14. Mine would have to be between blue dream and a chemdog x sour d. hybrid that ny grower friend bred

15. Green Crack has alwsays been one of my favs.

16. man ive never tried blue dream but a lot of you like it .. il have to track some down or grow it

17. Northern Lights is the shit! if you ever get the chance try it out!

18. 1. Alaskan Thunderfuck (highest I've ever been. Such a clean high)
    2. Trainwreck
    3. Strawberry Haze
    4. Skywalker OG
    5. Durban Poison

19. OG Kush
    Sour Diesel
    Super Silver Haze
    Blue Dream
    Headband
    Purple Trainwreck (current fav)

Gonna try some Girl Scout Cookies..a lot of buzz about it around the bay. Heard it taste just like animal crackers from back in the day. I'm heading to hemp center in sf and looking up close at the trippy stick the rapper Berner talks about.