Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Stoner Celebrity

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AllBlind420, Sep 21, 2004.

1. My Favorite is that dude Roy from "The Perfect Score". Hes fucken halarious, epsecially when hes laughing at that stupid crow, Classic!

2. Pink in dazed and confused. He gets along with all the different groups in high school, he was dating that hot ass girl with the sexy voice, and he is just cool to me.

3. haha..if we could pick characters i would pick slater from dazed and confused...hes soo burnt..and funny as hell

4. my favorite real stoner celebrity would be jennifer aniston. nothing better than a super hot stoner milionare...

5. ^ Same here!

6. either bob marley or tommy chong

7. Well, a real stoner would have to be D-Loc or Saint Dog of Kottonmouth Kings. Maybe Jerry Garcia or Greg Allman if that was possible. But from a movie? Well, I would either say Brian from "Half-Baked" or Don from "Dazed and Confused". :smoke:

8. How do you know she smokes?

9. D-Loc,Johny Ricter,Dr.Dre.ANd TheWHole KMK Crew.

10. Brad Pitt plays a good stoner in the movie True Romance. Crazy movie too. And yeah, Grassroots, how you know Aniston smokes?

11. [quote name='EuropeanVW']Brad Pitt plays a good stoner in the movie True Romance. Crazy movie too. QUOTE]

Yup. Floyd is the king of stoner characters.

"Condescend me, man. I'll fuckin kill ya, man."

To Tony Soprano, no less!!

12. Hey mellow out man! hahaha I love how chong talks.

13. haha i agree.......tommy chong is the man.....

14. ^ they're talknig bout cigs though...and that was ignot. not ir. (im an ATHF nerd...)

my favorite celeb would prolly be...well chong...but for the sake of being different prolly...George Carlin. he doesn't smoke much anymore (he infact said in his 40th anniversary special in 97 thats its now monthly really, but that he always has a joint somewhere near-by)

from movies...would have to be Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. i don't know why but that to me is THE funniest movie when im stoned...well...no, he's just the only dude i can really think of right now...although slater is a real good choice too :smoke:

EDIT: OMG! how did i not mention Snoop?! shame on me...

15. ya tommy chong is the best guy ever...he still plays a stoner in that 70s show

16. Rodney Dangerfield.... hes 80 something and still toking... :)...

17. Carl Sagan.

18. Cheech and Chong man