Your favorite song while blazing.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dest, May 15, 2008.

1. I honestly like to play Sandstorm and Requiem for a Dream at the exact same time while im high it sound amazing. You can do this easy by opening up two windows with youtube up and play both songs. What are you guys favorites?

2. The Good Life by Weezer...actually, the entirety of Pinkerton is good, but the bass in that song just makes me feel awesome.

3. "Sexy Sadie", the acoustic version done only by John Lennon. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever listened to and everytime I'm stoned and listen to it I start crying.

4. any song by Kottonmouth Kings

it just gets me in a good ass mood

5. Richard Ashcroft of The Verve doing Bittersweet Symphony acoustic. The pain and emotion you can hear in his voice is beautiful and the lyrics are just some of the best you will ever hear. Do yourselves all a favor and listen to this after you light one up. Pop up the lyrics side by side and let the beauty of it wash over you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4PeBInHSdGE

There is a little interview before it, but not long at all.

6. Phil Collins- In the Air Tonight

7. hmm, I'm trying that now. Requiem for a Dream made me feel really bad. :( I was high when I watched it. I tend to really over-think things when I'm high. I kept feeling like I was in the movie. :(

8. I like listening to Doin' Time by sublime. The beat in that song and the way he sings it puts me in bomb ass chill mode

9. Lollipop ft t-pain
    Lollipop ft kanye
    I'm me
    Pussy Money Weed

10. Steve Miller Band - "Fly Like An Eagle"

blare that song out your windows with the top down while your blazed ...fuckin epic

11. any pink floyd or zeppelin

12. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i9roouIbKwU

rocky raccoon. I get so into he tale when im high. I love it. Its probably not my favorite but it is definitely up there.

EDIT: Oh shit. 420 post. Im glad it was a good one. Now im never gonna post again. Peace. :D

13. tough question but I have a few....

nas - blunt ashes

bun b - get throwed

three 6 mafia - i'm so high

the firm - executive decision

14. Breathe by Pink Floyd.

15. The road by moe.

They played a 20+ minute version when I saw them live and I have the recording from that show..

Was pretty damn cool, I was the first guy on teh rail in the middle of the stage, zoning out watching them play. It seemed like 5 minutes and then I checked archive.org and it was over 20!

16. one of the most under rated songs by pink floyd - "coming back to life" from the album the division bell. listen to it. the synth in it will have an impact

17. Very good song. Recommend for sure!

18. i usually listen to some really mellow music.

CoCoRosie- Werewolf
    Yeah Yeah Yeah's- maps
    against me!- 8 full hours of sleep
    page france- anything

ive also found that rap, which i usually dislike, i good when played softly. but not like 50 cent. im talking about more lyrically intelligent rap.

19. I love listening Tea For One-Led Zeppelin those days.

20. John Lennon! His messages seem a lot clearer when i blaze.
    Him or Joni Mitchell.
    Kick ass songwriters.
    It's more about the lyrics than the songs though, am i right?