Your Favorite Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by griffin3141, Aug 10, 2007.

1. "Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?"
    -Hunter S. Thompson

"Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it"
    -George Jung (Blow)

How 'bout everyone else?

2. "the world is yours"
    -Scarface

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”
    -Bob Marley

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!”
    -Bob Marley

3. "fuck bitches get money"

4. [SIZE=+1]We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1] -- Carl Sagan[/SIZE][/SIZE]

5. god sent his only son to die for you.

allah wants you to send your only son to die for him... neal boortz.

6. "In this country, you need to make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women"
    Scarface

7. “I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.” Che Guevara

"Reveloution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe you have to make it fall." Che Guevara

"I am what I am and what I am not I will never be" David Barksdale

"Prohibition has made nothing but trouble" Al Capone

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone" Al Capone

8. Look what I did - Glen from Accepted.

9. "when the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace"
    jimi hendrix

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
    jim morrison

10. 'Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touch yours its like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, people, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.'

Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman

11. Lots of Pacino quotes ;)

12. one of my fav engineering professors told me this....

"procrastination is like masturbation.... at first its fun ....but in the end you're simply fucking yourself!"

HAHA

13. "They must find it difficult... Those who have taken authority as the truth, Rather than truth as the authority"

Great quote.

14. the one in my sig

15. "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."
    -Adolf Hitler

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."
    -George W. Bush

16. If I had 24 hours to live, I would probably die on the 5th

- Me

17. HAHAHHA R PRESIDENT QUOTED HITLER?!?!?!?
    thats awsome
    and my favorite quite is the one in my sig

18. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

JFK

19. Lol George W Bush didn't say that :rolleyes:

Don't believe everything your told, that was made up

20. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

Abraham Lincoln's first inagural adress closing paragraph.