Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite place to toke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 31, 2011.

1. I think I found my favorite place.

It's at a bench in a park on my way to school, and right in-front of the bench is a nice lake..I wake n baked with my buddy this morning...Ah the joy of tokin on a spliff, relaxing and hearing the soft water and the birds chirping.

Then we biked to school, greatest bike ride ever..

describe your favorite place :D

2. YES. haha mines just anywhere along this bike trail by my house. Stoned bike rides are the best, especially with jams. just make sure its safe, my old go to spot is the only place i've ever been caught (somehow talked the cops out of any punishment...), since we just stumbled on it and decided it was a good spot, smoked there for months, but apparently it was on a cop's route. moral: make sure your spot is safe, no worse surprise than a uniformed man telling you to get on the ground

3. Do you live in NJ :eek:
    I blaze in this park, it has a little pond with benches surrounding it. One of my favorite spots. That and in my tent when I camp, or on the beach when its not too crowded.

4. Anywhere...I'm always down to smoke and I'm always happy as long as I'm smoking.

5. In the bathtub with candles and music playing, or on the balcony while watching bats exterminate local mosquitos.

6. The shed, though I haven't used it in a while cause I don't need to anymore it was alot of fun. Sneaking out to it at night with a dim lit light. Toking for awhile in this nice clam-bake-station. Good times man.

7. I like my room, I'll just open my windows and plop down in my recliner and enjoy a joint of some of my homegrown, then listen to some Tom Petty and relax :D

8. My hot tub

Now only if it were a time machine...

9. my granny's x]
    it was actually her weed that got me high the first time i just didn't know where it came from until the next day.
    it feels soo good to just chill in the a/c and watch your granny roll a fatty and light that shit.

10. My favorite spot to toke up is in this field behind my house. You know those huge ass fields that have grass that goes up to your waist. Well this grass is taller ;p. In the middle of the field there is a wooden platform where you can sit atop and it's like you're floating in an ocean of grass. Trips me out when i get high and then I force myself to jump off thinking i'm gonna die just to find out it was only a 3 1/2 foot jump :p Me and my friends then proceed to laugh our asses off and keep toking B)