Your favorite place to blaze?

Discussion in 'General' started by slickdip, Jun 27, 2010.

1. #1 slickdip, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    I'll start this off by saying this is ONE of my favorite places to blaze. Let's see some awesome places. If you dont gotta pic you can describe it we'll get the idea. By the way im from Vancouver, BC Canada. YEAHHHHH! :wave:

Attached Files:

2. My bed.

3. On these piers overlooking alligator infested bayous.

4. my back porch, it's a screened in porch, simple as that. i just look at the nature in my yard and watch birds and other animals roam around.

i always bring out a stereo and play my favorite cd's while i blaze in a comfortable chair, then just sit there stoned thinking and listening to music. its very relaxing.

5. #5 slickdip, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    Shit dawg how you have a relax session knowin gators be round. Now thas a spot to blaze. We got no gators in Van.

6. My computer chair. Anywhere outside. The toilet.

7. My lazy boy/PC gaming chair. In the perfect place in my room, can hide shit in 1 second if someone opens my door and the central air and heat hits me perfectly as well as my extra window unit hits me perfectly. plus im at a pc so yeah

8. They are docile gators. Very small too. Probably only about 4-6 feet long. The deck we are on is elevated so the worst place is the trail you walk on to get there, but they mostly stay to the water. I have been here for about 9 years and I havent heard of one gator attack yet

9. my favorite place is at the beach but i never get to go so I guess my room =\

at least i have music and stuff

10. We don't have gators around here so to me 4 - 6 feet sounds crazy. I would be so paranoid when I was walking back on that trail, haha.

11. the beach, its right down the street

12. U lucky BASTARD! :cool:

13. either downtown by the river or to tha beach idrk

14. Rooftops, Dirtbike trails, Woods, walking down the street, skatepark

15. My couch. Or chair. Kitchen is a good one too.

16. This leather couch hahaha or the lifeguard chairs in Seagull Beach Cape Cod

17. while im in wonderland.

18. The hammock in my backyard at dusk. We watch the bats come out and eat the bugs.
    Over the winter some squirels stole seven feet of rope right out of the hammock and I had to figure out how to reweave it. Pain in the ass.

19. when im alone, usually im my computer chair and mess around on the computer. but with my friends we usually go to the park by my house and sit my the creek:)

20. I usually smoke in the privacy of my home when I am alone, but when I am with friends it doesn't matter where we are just as long as we're having a good time, which is usually not too difficult! :D