Your favorite piece? +Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by Weezy D, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I have quite a few pieces but only a couple that I really use. My go to is a dry glass bong. There are divets in the side to hold ice, but thats for pussies.
    0209091250.jpg

Another favorite of mine is this.

0209091304.jpg
    I like making beginners use this beast.

So what are your favorite things to smoke out of?

2. Stratego Rocks!!!!!

3. Love using the gas mask, or my pipe :p

4. #4 Minimal It, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

man youR bong looks a little dirty... lol

5. Haha I know ill go clean it I still got some Orange Chronic shit.

6. There you go perfectly clean.

Orange Chronic should pay me for this.

Attached Files:

7. I almost never use my gas mask, it sucks... mostly cause this guy i know broke the plastic tube part, so it doesnt seal right any more. He broke a plastic bowl. How does that even happen?!! im determined to fix it with PVC pipe, but its just hangin on my wall right now.

All my bongs break so i guess my favorite bowl is the one that looks like a fish that Ive been using lately. until it breaks :(

8. You can craft a makeshift gas mask bong with some 2" PVC and duct tape. Just carve a hole near the end for a bowl piece and steamroll that shit.

9. Ive been trying to do something that will allow me to see the bowl as I light it, which I couldnt do before. I hate having to get someone else to light it for you.

10. You know Id probably refrain from smoking out of a PVC pipe considering the C stands for Chloride. Id bet that inhaling chlorine fumes isnt the safest.