Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your favorite piece on GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silus, Sep 24, 2010.

1. so me and my best mates birthday's are coming up and i'm gonna buy 2 of the same thing for both of us i'm thinking of buying the [solo pipe] just cause it's practical and we both saw the same thing on the show weeds and we wanted one but didn't know where to get them. Soon probably at Christmas i'll buy the [bukket] also featured on weeds just because well it seems awesome. What's your opinion what's your favorite thing on gc.

also i live in Australia so just say if something wouldn't be allowed through customs if you know. keep on blazing