Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite person/people to toke up with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Benihanna, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Personally, I most enjoy blazin one up with my girlfriend, to me there's nothing better than indulging in the herb and my girl. :D

Who do you other blades prefer to blaze with?

2. my sister and her freinds and my best freind haha

3. my boy bub. he's been the jay to my bob or the bob to my jay since we was 15.

4. def with the guy friends, great conversation and not to mention they are just plain HILARIOUS! second to my best friend of course :D

5. i agree with OP, nothing beats smoking with the one you love.

6. the boys, nothin more chill.

7. My bro, good friends, and anyone that wants to just chill and smoke some herb:smoking:

8. I like vaping with myself. i dont like dealing with anyone elses stuff if they are hungry or they dont want to do what i do. If you are by yourself you can do whatever YOU want. Kinda sound like a loner but i just prefer getting high by myself

9. i love toking by myself. i know they say weed is a group or party drug in so many words but it's not like doing coke or shooting up by yourself. no hassles.

10. Myself when I can do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want.

My friend with a smoking garage has a pretty chill pad too.

11. Same here, I know exactly what you mean. It's nice to smoke with friends sometimes but nothing beats smoking by yourself and doing what you want when you want.

12. My two good buds. We've been smoking together from the start, we normally raid each other kitchens too.

13. Personally my best friend haha we've been buds sincethe second grade and now we always toke up on the weekends, conversation and adventures are usually awesome lmao not to mention he has an awesome baement to chill in whn you're baked.

Tokin with my girl would be pretty fresh haha, ik she's smoked just not with me yet, that could turn into a good time pretty easily [:

14. I like to be around a SMALL group of friends, in a very chill environment with food, drinks, and entertainment. But when Im by myself, I feel the most comfortable.

15. In order, favorite one is at the top..

-Myself, nothing like smoking a joint, lighting up a bowl, and just sitting outback enjoying nature.
    -My best buds, these two guys, have been smokin' with me since we were 12 using a plastic bottle gravity bong.
    -Anyone, If i have a joint, i pass it around to whoever wants to hit it, i usually go down to a place called Stoney Point[Stoner Point] and just light up, and whoever comes up from the cliffs to hit it, i share with; Stoney Point is a very nice community though, everyone shares.

These are just the top three,
    thanks for reading!

-grey,

16. I love just smoking with my good friends, creates awesome memories.

17. my bro's. nothing like chillin back with your homies and a fat blunt.

tay aust andy kellt, this goes out to you.

18. its used to be my girlfriend but she just graduated and moved away a week ago which really sucks. but i graduate in december and then the fun begins again. btw this was the worst time to take a break.

19. People that are virgins to the herb :smoking: I love getting new people stonedd.

20. Use to be my best friend until he got caught now he is doing time, gets out in a couple years though.