Your favorite peice of clothing?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 McLovin23_x2, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    show gc your absolute favorite piece of clothing! model it, have it laying out, or just describe it! is it lucky? whered you get it? how much? fun to smoke in?

edit: forget to bio mine.
    uhh some beanie that i bought at kohls a while back. i was kinda skeptical about buyin it, cuz i never bought a beanie with a brim, but i love it! its kinda lucky to.

Attached Files:

• mics.jpg
      mics.jpg
      File size:
      111.1 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 PerezPurpp, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
    [​IMG]

3. Took this picture years ago on a very cold day just for GC... Still my favorite pair of clothing! (still have those jammie pants too)

[​IMG]

4. #4 liekz0mg1, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

I have a couple of favorites, this is one. These are a pair of pants I stole from my stripper friend. Her name is "Destiny", well, her stripper name is. :p

All my favorite pieces of clothing all have a story behind them, and they are all mostly not mine, normally taken from people. Lol!

5. my mofuckin' fedora/pimp hat

i let a homie borrow it two days ago, he better get it back.

if he likes being able to fuck bitches, walk, shit, and eat solids that is.

6. I hope there is suppose to be a lot of sarcasm in that

7. [​IMG]

or

a pair of black st john's bay clark slippers.. they are pretty comfortable.

8. [​IMG]
    I live in that t-shirt.

I wear at least three times a week.

9. I should -rep you.... sick fuck

10. It's in Black but I love it

[​IMG]

11. i cant decide....it might be my phil lesh shirt that has the phil lesh written to look like the older phillies logo.......people can never read it though....its great i can spot a dead head when they read my shirt and smile....

or it would be my carhartt hoodie....best piece of clothing EVER!!
    [​IMG]

12. Too many cops, Too little justice shirt. I made it myself with a stencil and black spray paint. The stencil can be found here Unfortunatly I have no clue where the shirt ended up so I can't get a picture of it. I'll look again today though.

13. [​IMG]

Heavy Rotation. Got this 2 years ago at The Watermonkey, and its been my favorite piece of thread I own since. So fucking comfortable.

14. Probably my pj-pants, they're blue and washed out

but i bought a couple of new shirt like a week ago, Led Zeppelin, CBGB and,,

[​IMG]

15. the grateful dead purse im laying on in my avitar
    i never go anywhere without it
    it has a secret pocket in the strap
    saved my ass multiple times XD
    [​IMG]

16. My green Levi's 559 corduroys. So fucking comfortable, and great for wearing to parties.

17. [​IMG]
    This shirt, not me btw.