Your favorite part of the day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsychologicTrip, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Smoking, relaxing and making sweet love to my woman.

2. Morning cup of coffee, cigarette and bowl.

:smoke:....the rest just gets hot as fuck.

3. Coming home from work and smoking bowls.

That's the shit that keeps you going day in day out.

4. I would say 3-5 am, always really peaceful and the sun is just coming up to start a new day. That or 2 am because thats when all the cruising happens. :smoke:

5. Early mornings are great too. One of my friends lives out on a farm, and waking up at his house after a long night of drinking/smoking early in the morning to some of his mom's coffee and great food (She keeps the refrigerator stocked with tons of fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, cheese, juice, homemade food, so much frozen food in the freezer. All good stuff though, healthy and delicious. Toooons of frozen berries.)

Ahh fuck, that makes me want a smoothie. For any of you blades that want a good tasting smoothie, do as follows

1 medium sized banana, sliced
    1 cup frozen fruit (Mix multiple kinds to taste, just do in total 1 cup)
    1 cup vanilla soymilk (yeah yeah, soymilk. But trust me maaaaan, so good! use whatever kind of liquid you want though; orange juice, milk, vodka, it all works fine.)

Anyway, that shit is the bomb! but everyone at my house is asleep, so i can't make noise making one. Hmm....foooood. foooooood. fooooood.

6. I know how you feel my granpas in hospice and its just like you know hes going to die but you just have to wait. it sucks so bad.

7. I love the early morning and nighttime.

8. 11PM because thats when I toke after a long day. high til bed around 2am

9. My favorite part of the day is taking a shit.

10. [quote name='"BushSquatting"']My favorite part of the day is taking a shit.[/quote]

How vulgar.

11. I like to get up at just after sunrise on a warm summer day. Walk down the yard and find that the lake is just a sheet of glass, looks like a mirror, lower the boat and tear up that glass on my wakeboard. Best part of my year on those still, glass days! It's rare around here.