Your favorite part of the day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsychologicTrip, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Everyone has a favorite part of the day if they go through a routine on a day to day basis. For me it's hands down when I get off work at 5 or 6 am and I roll a blunt while walking around and smoking in my neighborhood (what I'm currently in the process of). Then I get home make some food and eat then smoke another bowl and a cigarette. Finally I scramble into my bed and watch Netflix on my galaxy s3 until I drift to sleep. Haha what's yours?

2. 5:30pm cause that's when i blaze in my car then come home from work to my missus cooking some bomb ass food and my son showing me his drawings from kindy (which are funny as fuck) lol.

3. When I get home from work, if I'm not T breaking I'll just dedicate the rest of the day to blazing and music.

4. That part when I get high and watch workaholics

5. ^ this guy knows wats up lol I get home from work around 4 which is when I get to go home n chief on some home grown(just harvested my vanilla kush plant) and I always smoke my bong first then zone out to music then Xbox till I hang with friends

6. this thread makes me realize I don't really got a favorite time of day. :(

I guess if anything it would be the morning, only if I'm not in pain. When theres no usual pain the mornings are just amazing. When I have my usual pain... I kinda want to die.

7. Um everything's pretty shit at the moment. Grandmother's going to die soon and my mother's had a brain aneurysm which has haemorrhaged.

But normally, when I sit down after a long fucking day, sink into the sofa and smoke a bowl

8. [quote name='"SnowCappedHills"']this thread makes me realize I don't really got a favorite time of day. :(

I guess if anything it would be the morning, only if I'm not in pain. When theres no usual pain the mornings are just amazing. When I have my usual pain... I kinda want to die.[/quote]

What ails you? Something a little buddah can't fix?

9. I'd say the gym honestly, or right after I'm done with my workout, that's a good feeling

10. My favorite part of the day is when my boi text me that we chiefen tonight , that gives me something to look foward to at night

11. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']That part when I get high and watch workaholics[/quote]

The guy gets it.

12. My favorite part of the day is the night.

13. getting off work and having freedom for a few hours.

14. 11pm. It's when my mom stops watching stupid police dramas and goes to bed. My magic flight and all 4 of my batteries come outside with me at that point.

It's odd, i just walk in and out the basement door holding a bong without hesitation while she is awake and right upstairs, but i keep the vape for the nighttime tokage.

15. Love when my house is calm and quiet, usually wen the kids are sleeping. Live it when they first wake up and aren't mouthy little shits yet too!!

My fav is probably between 11:00pm and 5;00. If I'm awake it's so peaceful. Just a soft hum coming from the grow, otherwise peaceful.

16. i like 9am-11am i like how thr sun looks in the morning, and when its twilight

17. [quote name='"BluntCruisin"']getting off work and having freedom for a few hours.[/quote]

This lol. I come home, smoke up hella, eat hella, then depending on how I feel I try and blaze with some friends, or I'll just fall asleep at 530 like I did yesterday and sleep till I gotta go to work. Even tho I bitch about it, I love just working in general because it feels way better coming home after busting my ass all day and doing nothing then just having freetime all the time

18. There are a few for me
    Early morning when the sun rises, especially when in a small town or camping near a lake
    Everything is calm, quite, cool, peaceful..... Even in the city and although I'm usually very tired at that time, it's very nice compared to the norm
    Nighttime, although dark, it's quiet, and I feel truly at peace, the day is fine, by it's life that brings me down
    And, after a storm, any storm. Everything changes and once again the world has a unique short lasting beauty that takes my breath away every time

19. Early Morning when theres steam over the river

20. Dude you just described my favorite part too haha, like word for word. I don't even care if it sounds pathetic, sitting at my computer watching movies/listening to music/browsing the internet/playing vidya keeps me sane and is definitely one of my favorite things to do

But from an aesthetic standpoint, I really like early mornings when the sun is rising and it's bright as fuck. Something about that just makes me happy. I also really like being outside late as fuck when the weather's nice though.