Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your FAVORITE papers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Platinum blunt wraps!!! :hello:

They hit soooooooooooooo smooth. I can take a monster hit and not cough because they are so smooth.

-- smoking_poke :smoking:

2. zig zags whites. or chocolate mint i forgot who made them but they taste really good. but the problem is they burn way way faster than zig zags.

3. i like ez wider double wide papers, they make it easy to roll a fatty, or a joint that wont fall apart, and its easy to make it look like a cigarette for public toking.

4. Zig-Zag in the orange pack.

5. ez wider 1 1/4 for me

6. Zig-Zag Blues man. It's what I was taught with.

7. No love for randy and his wired papers....what a shame. The big hemp ones are good enough for me. Convenient.

8. You sir are a good man indeed. Randy's Wired Papers are the best paper out, SUPER EASY to roll, with a wire in them so you don't need a roach clip. :smoking:

But, my mom swears by white Zig-Zags, and has used them since high school. I don't argue with 20+ years of smoking and rolling.:D

9. I like king size OCB premium slims, but they dont sell them in the US and you have to get them online. Rizla Silvers are also good. And of course vanilla dutches for blunts.

10. good ole slow burning zig zags