Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Nature Smoke Spot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relaxxxxx, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 Relaxxxxx, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Today I went to a local state park, and got really high.
    What are your favorite nature spots to get high at?

Where my day at the park began:
    [​IMG]

This is from the other side of the pond. Its about an hour walk around the whole thing. This whole side of the pond was covered in Lilly pads, looked pretty sweet.
    [​IMG]

2. i live in an extremely residential area of my town, and there are walking trails/woodsy areas behind all the houses; i found a perfect spot to sit by the small river that runs along the trails, surrounded by tall grass.
    it's really nice; i can even wash my piece in the river when i'm done.

3. That's definitely a lake.

4. I'm not gonna lie, one of my favorite things is smoking a few joints while watching the sun go down over the ocean.:smoke:

5. Tonight, my and my roommate are going down to the high school less than a block away.

6. It's funny that you would say that. After two bowls, I sat thinking, "Is this a pond or a lake, Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh..." Great place though. Post some pics of your own favorite spots.

7. The closest I can get to that is watching the sun rise over the ocean.
    Hello from the East Coast :wave:

8. south lake tahoe,CA.
    [​IMG]

9. Can't beat lighting up ontop of a ski hill with a wicked view. Sadly I don't have to time to smoke up somewhere peaceful in this beautiful weather. :(

10. wow op your first picture looks near identical of a local fishing spot

11. It's Ames-Nowell State Park in Abington MA. I see people fishing there all the time. That'd be hilarious if it was the same place.

12. Looks gorgeous. I haven't done this in a while, but your pic reminded me. Climbing a mountain or going on a really intense hike is the best. You get to the top and blaze hard, the views are amazing. and the trip down ain't half bad either. :smoke:

13. How about a video? I love sitting with my dog and smokin a bowl on the edge of 20 foot water reservoir.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7TL3UlUXps]GoPro Dog Footage + Timelapse - YouTube[/ame]

14. Here is where we were last weekend, we backpack a lot and really get out far. This has been a tough year and we have not done as much. These pictures almost make me sad, but man what a cool place to be.

Attached Files:

15. yeah its a nice place to get away...i hike alot one of my fav things to do be out in the mountains.
    [​IMG]

16. This guy :hippie:

17. i have so many good ones. i almost always smoke at a sick spot, kinda have to, to really enjoy the herb.

18. [quote name='"biorobotics"']i live in an extremely residential area of my town, and there are walking trails/woodsy areas behind all the houses; i found a perfect spot to sit by the small river that runs along the trails, surrounded by tall grass.
    it's really nice; i can even wash my piece in the river when i'm done.[/quote]

lol that sounds awesome. im a city boy there arent really alotta nature spots out here .

19. Out at the lake, had a bonfire

Attached Files: